so confused!

over 10 years ago
swoman101 didn't upload a photo

sam (swoman101)

45 posts

hi there is a guy at my work J 30.5.1983 who i cant figure out if he has feelings for me. he is so warm and close towards me today he bought me something at random while i was in a meeting as he thought i would like it once i got out of the meeting, we are very close, can anyone see how he feels about me is he wanting something to happen between him and i. i swear he is a twin version of me.

x

over 10 years ago
spiritspun's photo

Father Guidance (spiritspun)

82 posts

I find that it will wind up being disappointing.

I see betrayal and cover up energy coming, masked by a projected sense of nurture.

Also trying to balance two lovers and one being chosen but the other left behind.

over 10 years ago
swoman101 didn't upload a photo

sam (swoman101)

45 posts

Hi Father guidance, really appreciate your guidance. your last line ‘Also trying to balance two lovers and one being chosen but the other left behind.’ did you mean i would have to choose between 2 men, as im not seeing anyone at the moment

over 10 years ago
spiritspun's photo

Father Guidance (spiritspun)

82 posts

UPDATED to clarify.

It looks to me like he already is into someone who is playing hard to get. Instinctively he knows that if he can dial you in that the other girl will begin to want him and then he will go to her and leave you hanging.

over 10 years ago
hazelwaters's photo

hazelwaters

234 posts

hi my specialty is love and relationships.

over 10 years ago
psychicanniesue's photo

Annie Bell (psychicanniesue)

123 posts

Sam I am seeing a lot about to go on here . In numerology the birthdate you listed is an 11 and that is a good things when it involve change and focus. Contact me chat and lets talk .

over 10 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Sam, I keep getting this person just does that just to be friends they see that sometimes you do not get the special need. So they just trying to help. I don’t see it being romance. If you want more insight into this please contact me via bitwine. God bless you