Why am I crying again?

over 10 years ago
gboyinla's photo

gemm white (gboyinla)

1 post

You haven’t let go of her yet the Grief was unbearable and that is why she is still with you

over 10 years ago
cateyes's photo

Amanda Hudson (cateyes)

10 posts

Because that is the natural reaction. I cry too. I was able to smell him twice in a 12 hour period. My spirit guide brings me messages from him. Others who read me (not knowing me at all) have seen him look over me as I sleep and my spirit guide circles my feet.

over 10 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

There is sometimes a delay in grieving and sometimes you will miss your grandmother and cry. Three months really isn’t enough time to heal. It also depends on how you cope with things, and whether you push it away, or deny things. Give yourself time to heal and let her go. Sorry to hear about your grandmother. It takes everyone different amounts of time to grieve. It also depends on how close you were to her, versus someone else. So don’t measure your self up to someone else in your family.

over 10 years ago
divine7979's photo

NEELAMSAROJ (divine7979)

55 posts

See it is nothing but your other hidden sorrows and worries that are cropping Up and making You cry.grandmom has Found rest Now.

over 10 years ago
psychicpie didn't upload a photo

Pie Joel (psychicpie)

1 post

It Means she Thinks about you sometimes and misses you all that it means noting else