does he possibly have a mental illness?

over 10 years ago

I was talking to this guy Luke for a lil while back in January , however i stop talking to him cuz i found him very very weird. Though he seemed like a nice guy but he seemed to be very odd, he would tell me that hes a depressed person and used to cut himself before. The thing is that he told me he had a normal life growing up and his family was great to him. Did he have maybe some mental illness? or something psychological? and how did he feel when i stopped talking to him? im a little bit worried about him sometimes…

over 10 years ago
spiritspun's photo

Father Guidance (spiritspun)

82 posts

It looks to me like there might be some kind of religious judgments going on that he is working through but in the long run there is great potential for him.

These types of influence create shame in the person about being human causing them to hurt themselves. But I am seeing he has it in him to break free of those influences.

over 10 years ago
ak77 didn't upload a photo

samantha (ak77)

10 posts

did he ever explain to you why hes depressed and why he cut himself?

over 10 years ago
psychicagate didn't upload a photo

PsychicAgate (psychicagate)

154 posts

Dear Join Me, I will tell his Past Activities with my vision powers,dear join me and Check my Accuracy. Regards…............!

over 10 years ago
askcristina's photo

Cristina (askcristina)

133 posts

People who cut themselves are usually going through some emotional pain they don’t know how to handle. He may be going through intense pressure in the family or has problems with relationships. Contact me and I’ll help you see a way to help your friend and also to free yourself.

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI,Sarah,

Yes it sounds like he needed some mental health help. People cut themselves for different reasons,but it usually shows some serious guilt and self-hate. Help him get some help if you can.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 10 years ago
nichole_loveexpert_advisor didn't upload a photo

Nichole Heart (nichole_loveexpert_advisor)

224 posts

I sense there was a break in his mental state. I really want to look into this for and find out whats going on with him. Its not always mental illness. Like bi polar or something like that. It could be depression. I would like to look into for you. Specially if you care about him. I can offer you clarity and wisdom concerning the situation . Contact me live today.

Nichole Heart