The ex

over 10 years ago

Will my ex try to make contact.

over 10 years ago
psychicagate didn't upload a photo

PsychicAgate (psychicagate)

154 posts

Join me i will tell you,and if you want to take him back then i can also help you. regards…........!

over 10 years ago
shah.angel786 didn't upload a photo

Psychic shah for love readi... (shah.angel786)

2 posts

dear Renny for that i will need your date of birth please do contact me and tell me both of yours date of birth i will be glad to help you

over 10 years ago

There is a delay because there is something blocking him. However you are still on his mind.

We can get in to his head to see his exact feelings and intentions, it will also give us accurate timelines.

over 10 years ago
nichole_loveexpert_advisor didn't upload a photo

Nichole Heart (nichole_loveexpert_advisor)

224 posts

I see a negative energy in the way of him. He wants to but there is someone or something holding him back, That would be a block. If you contact me live I can tell whats on his mind and how feels. Also if he intends on making contact. I look forward to speaking to and I’ll be waiting to help you. Nichole Heart

Be blessed,
over 10 years ago
askcristina's photo

Cristina (askcristina)

133 posts

Someone else is coming into your life. he may still contact you, but it will never be as it was in the beginning.

over 10 years ago
spirituallovesolutions's photo

spirituallovesolutions

11 posts

MY DEAR IF YOU CONTACT ME YOU WILL BE CONTACTING THE TRUE PSYCHIC FOR HELP AND ANSWERS TO ALL YOUR QUESTION! Hi . I am gifted with the ability to tell your PAST, PRESENT and far most your FUTURE. I also give advise on all matters of life such as LOVE, FINANCE ,AND HEALTH.if you are going through any problems I can help SOLVE them and give you advice on how to be SUCCEFULL.if you want to know your who’s SOULMATE CONECTIONS i can help .I answer all questions on all matters of life and i will be GLAD and CONFIDENT to ANSWER YOURS!DONT BE CONFUSED OR HURT ANY LONGER! I AM HERE TO HELP! please contact me live ASAP and ill exlpain MORE ACCURATLEY I hope to hear from you soon THANKS AND GOD BLESS

over 10 years ago
advisorashley's photo

Ashley Lauren (advisorashley)

462 posts

there is much about the relationship you should know contact me God Bless

over 10 years ago
hazelwaters's photo

hazelwaters

234 posts

i can know when and if he will contact you

over 10 years ago

i will help you by a great reading.so please give me a chance to read for you. i think you will be at high level of satisifaction after my readings. thank you LIFE READER

over 10 years ago
masterpsychicsophia's photo

PSYCHIC PALACE VISIONS (masterpsychicsophia)

200 posts

i can look into this and see if your ex will reach out just contact me for a reading

over 10 years ago

Hello dear! I would Love to help you in this matter and answer your questions with my accurate and honest insight. Just feel free to contact me I won’t let you down. Come for LIVE CHAT or hire me for E-Mail readings..…. Blessings for you