why cant i get pregnant?

over 13 years ago

me and my partner both have children but are unable to concieve together. can you help me and tell my why?

over 13 years ago
lovesorceressserenity's photo

Scarlett Love Keeper Of Hea... (lovesorceressserenity)

78 posts

Very sorry to hear you are struggling. I would be very happy to tell you when I see you getting pregnant and why the delay. Please meet me in chat. Hugs.

over 13 years ago
laylasinsights didn't upload a photo

laylasinsights (laylasinsights)

150 posts

Hello amii

I see a blocked tube,I see the left tube is blocked (yours felopian) There is a procedure the OBGYN can do for a fee it's called a H.S.G. please look into it and email me your update! :)... God bless,Love layla

*please note I am not a doctor but I got this through a vision :).. I am a medium.

over 13 years ago
lorimarie's photo

Lori Marie (lorimarie)

90 posts

I am sensing that there is an unconscious mental block from one of you that isn’t fully sure that this is the best situation for you two to be in at this time…I see a baby coming to you but not anytime soon.

over 9 years ago
the_oracle didn't upload a photo

Oracle..... (the_oracle)

416 posts

Can I help you ?

over 9 years ago
psychicadvisor01's photo

Psychic Readings By Michelle (psychicadvisor01)

187 posts

there is a couple of reasons why come chat with me for more insight

over 9 years ago

Hope you get your answers but I would not ever attempt to give a medical diagnosis on this. Spiritual energy flows yes. And outcomes yes …. but anything else you ask thats best for a Dr to give reasons on.

over 9 years ago
earthshod didn't upload a photo

Alexandra Chauran (earthshod)

378 posts

Amii, of course none of us psychics can medically diagnose any infertility issues. Have you been to a doctor yet? However, we can look into the spiritual issues and lessons from this. Message me now to schedule an appointment.

over 9 years ago

You guys might want to look at the OP. This was from 4 years ago.

over 9 years ago
angel23's photo

divine path (angel23)

40 posts

hello…i have helped many with pregnancy related questions…pls contact

over 9 years ago
psychicdorothy didn't upload a photo

Psychic Dorothy (psychicdorothy)

194 posts

contact me now im online with honest answers details insights

over 9 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Amii,

I would like to take a different approach with you. Telling you a little story. Have you ever noticed quite often when people give up trying to have a baby – stressing about it, it then just seems to happen?

This story is from a local doctor. The womb is like a flower waiting for the bees to come and do their part in the story. When Stressed!!! the flower is clapped shut and therefore the bees cannot pollinate the flower. So I am not asking you to have a reading with me on this subject. Instead I would like to give you a free gift.

All the best ESTHER

over 9 years ago
lovepsychicnatalie's photo

**Love Expert** Psychic Nat... (lovepsychicnatalie)

157 posts

☾✯ Hello, my name is natalie and i have over 10+ years of experiance helping clients from all over the world with love ~ career ~ family ~ friends ~ and health. dont be left in the dark, let me be the bridge between you and the answers and peace of mind you’ve been looking for. please give me a call so i can provide you with an in-depth reading, hope to hear from you soon!! ✯☽