What jobs should I go for?

over 10 years ago

I would like to know what jobs I should go after.

over 10 years ago
clmoonhawk's photo

Charlotte (clmoonhawk)

277 posts

Good morning Jenna,

This is a choice only you can make. We all spend upwards of 7 hours at our place of employment, so it should be a decision based on your interests, what you are capable of doing and of course doing your due diligence on a potential employer. Look them up, see what they are about, make sure their corporate beliefs are in line with yours (morals, integrity, line of business).

What I can offer is that this will come down to two choices for you. One will appear to offer fun and security, the other will offer moderation, a positive environment and compatibility.

Take care and good luck in your search.

Blessings to you and yours,

Charlotte

over 10 years ago
icks13 didn't upload a photo

Atropos (icks13)

64 posts

if you have no idea, try an astrologer, at your birth the stars have already suggested you what could be the jobs in which you are best at. Available on the market allowing;)

over 10 years ago
summerroxx's photo

LeSoleil (summerroxx)

54 posts

Top reader on #1 Texas based psychic line for more than 19 years . Referred to as caring, honest and very professional. Worldwide clients. My feedback speaks for its self! What is he thinking? Where will be your relationship going? Allow me to help you find all of the answers! Honest and accurate psychic with more than 19 years professional experience.

I have worked with several psychic companies as a top advisor. Let me help you utilizing the answers that you’re seeking along with your relationship questions .

I am a rather positive reader who can provide you with using the truth you are looking for. Allow us to help you the way We have helped many.

I’m looking forward to speaking with you and helping you to get answers to your questions and confirmations about the present and future.

Thank You, Summer