Why isnt he talking to me? :(

over 10 years ago
ak77 didn't upload a photo

samantha (ak77)

10 posts

ok im very dissapointed. Me and this guy L were talking for a lil while, the last time we spoke the conversation went completely fine. I havent spoken to him in a few months and i contacted him but he never responded to me. Does he hate me? does he really want nothing to do with me? or is he just hurt? please help!!! :(

over 10 years ago
psychicadvisorstar's photo

psychic star love and relat... (psychicadvisorstar)

45 posts

hi i would be happy to help you i am picking up on him already i still see a connection between come get a reading only 79cents a min specal

over 10 years ago
amandathompson's photo

*+*+Amanda+*+* (amandathompson)

36 posts

love and relationships are what I specialize in! there’s a lot I wanna tell you in this situation ! contact me now

over 10 years ago
aarmalpsychic's photo

Aarmalpsychic (aarmalpsychic)

21 posts

Dear join me i will tell u your future and tell you,will he connect you in future or not if yes then give you specific time period. Dear join me a watch your future. Regards….....!

over 10 years ago
missgypsy's photo

Jackie Vlado (missgypsy)

2 posts

Hello he is still interested in you but there is more then meets the eye email me before it’s to late

over 10 years ago

Hello dear! I would Love to help you in this matter and answer your questions with my accurate and honest insight. Just feel free to contact me I won’t let you down. Come for LIVE CHAT or hire me for E-Mail readings..…. Blessings for you

over 10 years ago

i will help you by a great reading.so please give me a chance to read for you. i think you will be at high level of satisifaction after my readings. thank you LIFE READER

over 10 years ago
psychicvictoria15's photo

❤️Spy On Lovers Mind❤... (psychicvictoria15)

17 posts

I specialize in love, and can tap into his energy with only his first name and date of birth, and can find out exactly were you to stand. chat me for the answers!

over 10 years ago
jai_amunbhakti's photo

Jai Amun Bhakti (JB) - Arct... (jai_amunbhakti)

40 posts

Your description of the conversation as having been “fine” is very telling. Look, if it wasn’t “great” or even “good”, then it doesn’t sound like something worth pursuing for either of you. You are asking whether he “hates” you – which, unless you’ve given him some reason to, he would not. You are setting your sights WAY low if you are disappointed that he isn’t interested in pursuing something that you explain as only ever have been “fine”. If he’s a smart guy, he’s not looking for “fine” – he knows he deserves better – and so do you. If you want to have rewarding relationships with others, you need to develop into having a rewarding relationship with yourself first. I can help you step into your power and KNOW that you deserve nothing less than GREAT. When we get you there, YOU will be the one walking away from anything that is less than you deserve, not the one left holding the bag wondering what happened. Read my profile and ask yourself if you want to become a QUEEN worthy of a true KING :) With love, Jai

over 10 years ago
clmoonhawk's photo

Charlotte (clmoonhawk)

277 posts

Hello Sam,

Let this one go. If there has been no contact for “a few months” why even pursue it? This is actually a time for new alliances and friendships, so go out and seek them.

If you would like a full reading, contact me via chat.

Blessings to you and yours,

Charlotte

over 10 years ago

samantha (ak77)

10 posts

i just dont understand.. last time we spoke it went well, there has been people in my life i havent spoken to in more then a few months and im still on good terms with them. And i contacted him hoping we can having a friendship, i never said i wanted to be with him again romantically.

over 10 years ago

samantha (ak77)

10 posts

i just want to know why he didnt respond. I just need some closure here.

over 10 years ago
uzaam's photo

Psychic Attestant (uzaam)

164 posts

hello, i am psyattestant,If tou want to get insight,i will give you accurate reading about every aspect of life.So come in chat of hire me for email reading. thank you Psyattestant

over 10 years ago

samantha (ak77)

10 posts

just found out hes back with his ex girlfriend… thanks anyways guys.

over 10 years ago

http://psychic.bitwine.com/psychics/340531-lovesizemedium

over 10 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young.I also read relationships and pets that are alive or passed. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. If you are skeptical that is ok but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 04/07-04/14!!!!

$20 OFF MY 20, 30, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. TODAY ONLY (04/10/14)

EASTER APRIL DEALS!

over 10 years ago
foryou didn't upload a photo

Abbra (foryou)

126 posts

My feeling is that he is involved with someone else…let it go there is someone new getting ready to come into your life for the long run. I am logged in to Chat if you need me.

over 10 years ago
readingsbysilvana didn't upload a photo

NewMoonPsychic✰☽ (readingsbysilvana)

189 posts

I can see why he is acting the way he is with you and To my knowledge he has a lot of spiritual imbalanncement, Please contact me for more info on this with a detailed reading contact me thru email or chat BLessings Silvana