angelboo didn't upload a photo

sgal (angelboo)

41 posts

... going to lose my job?

over 10 years ago
psychicgima's photo

psychicGima (psychicgima)

3 posts

Join me if you want to know about your future. and want solution…:)

over 10 years ago
advisorashley's photo

Ashley Lauren (advisorashley)

462 posts

Hi sgal, I cansee that your feling lost right now and inned of advice and guidance. i can help you just call me at any time your ready and we’ll talk about it.

over 10 years ago
twinorbhealing's photo

Accurate, Honest, Real (twinorbhealing)

12 posts

I see that no, you are not going to lose your job, but it not a good fit for you and you should be actively looking for another. Your time here has been exhausted. Please contact me if you would like a further reading or more clarity. Love and Light to you!!!

over 10 years ago
swoman101 didn't upload a photo

sam (swoman101)

45 posts

hi dawn, bless you your so kind, i have been going ill over it, i am being bullied andc pushed out of my job at work, there is a huge injustice going on against me and your are right, it is exhausting. I am not one to give up and be pushed out of anything, but its dragging my health down as they have threatened i will lose my job, just really scared this will happen x

over 10 years ago

Hello dear! I would Love to help you in this matter and answer your questions with my accurate and honest insight. Just feel free to contact me I won’t let you down. Come for LIVE CHAT or hire me for E-Mail readings..…. Blessings for you

over 10 years ago
clmoonhawk's photo

Charlotte (clmoonhawk)

277 posts

Hello Sgal,

I agree with Dawn, it is time to start fresh somewhere else. Staying where you are will only cause more stress and become more hostile.

If you would like a full reading, contact me via chat.

Blessings to you and yours,

Charlotte

over 10 years ago

i will help you by a great reading.so please give me a chance to read for you. i think you will be at high level of satisifaction after my readings. thank you LIFE READER

over 10 years ago

http://psychic.bitwine.com/psychics/340531-lovesizemedium

over 10 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young.I also read relationships and pets that are alive or passed. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. If you are skeptical that is ok but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 04/07-04/14!!!!

$20 OFF MY 20, 30, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. TODAY ONLY (04/10/14)

EASTER APRIL DEALS!

over 10 years ago

http://psychic.bitwine.com/psychics/340531-lovesizemedium