Career Crisis

over 10 years ago

I find myself in a difficult and worrying situation at work due to a particular person trying to get me into trouble. I’m really worried how it will turn out can anyone help please?

over 10 years ago
aarmalpsychic's photo

Aarmalpsychic (aarmalpsychic)

21 posts

Yes dear will tell you with his and your star position,how can you defeat that person.join me and take true reading.

over 10 years ago
psychicagate didn't upload a photo

PsychicAgate (psychicagate)

154 posts

Dear join me and take me the full year career reading and i also tell you when this situation will remove to you and what is the possible solution.dear i have vision reading no need to D.O.B just reading with vision powers. Regards…....!

over 10 years ago
advisorashley's photo

Ashley Lauren (advisorashley)

462 posts

Hi Gail I hope you are doing well. I can help you with this There will be some trouble ahead for you that will be due to this person call me and we will talk all about it.

over 10 years ago

I will help you by a great reading.So please give me a chance to read for you. I think you will be at high level of satisifaction after my readings. Thank You LIFE READER

over 10 years ago
clmoonhawk's photo

Charlotte (clmoonhawk)

277 posts

Hello Gail,

The Ace of Cauldrons comes up followed by the Knight of Pentacles reversed. So what this tells me is that you will fine, keep doing your job, and stay focused. This other person however will fail in their attempt, and find themselves in a worse situation.

If you would like a full reading, contact me via chat.

Blessings to you and yours,

Charlotte

over 10 years ago

http://psychic.bitwine.com/psychics/340531-lovesizemedium

over 10 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young.I also read relationships and pets that are alive or passed. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. If you are skeptical that is ok but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 04/07-04/14!!!!

$20 OFF MY 20, 30, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. TODAY ONLY (04/11/14)

EASTER APRIL DEALS!

over 10 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Hello,

This sounds like you are in need to pray/meditate a bit more.

If you seek more advice you are able to contact me directly.

over 10 years ago
psychiclily's photo

☽ Liliana☪Lotus ☾ (psychiclily)

37 posts

I can advise you in this, and tell you what needs to be done to protect yourself within the work place.

over 10 years ago
twinorbhealing's photo

Accurate, Honest, Real (twinorbhealing)

12 posts

Do not empower them with your worry and energy. Be confident, look forward and be articulate with your job and documentation. They will be the one to fall. For more insight book an appointment 10min/$20 and we can talk further.

over 10 years ago
moonlightattraction's photo

☽Moonlight Attraction ☾ (moonlightattraction)

43 posts

Hello Gail,

It’s horrible to have problems like this in the work place.

If you still need help with this come see me in live chat and we can have a good look for $5.

Xxx

over 10 years ago
moonlightattraction's photo

☽Moonlight Attraction ☾ (moonlightattraction)

43 posts

Hello Gail,

It’s horrible to have problems like this in the work place.

If you still need help with this come see me in live chat and we can have a good look for $5.

Xxx