Love life

over 10 years ago

Whats going on with me? I just feel unloved and let down by every one right now. Feels like everyone is against me for some reason. Is that going to change anytime soon? Is any good luck coming my way in love or life in general? Can some one please help. Just need some advice before I go crazy! My birthday is October 2, 1980. Thank you all in advance.

over 10 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Irebelgirl,

You asked for advice – so here it is: This is a free gift from me to you. Law of Attraction can help with finances & love life. Put out positive desires only to achieve the best. Please note things still will not happen overnight as this is not a spell but a new approach to your life.

Keep in mind feelings are just that neither right nor wrong – if you really wish to know why this is happening, perhaps???? you may like to consider having your Astrology Chart looked at?

However an astrology reading is not a free service – charges will apply.

The other way you could look at this for you is a 3 monthly Master Playing Card Spread – again charges will apply. This spread looks at the good and the not so good coming in – price $20 which is about 0.75c per card.

All the best ESTHER

over 10 years ago
foryou didn't upload a photo

Abbra (foryou)

126 posts

Although you did not post your birth time, looking at your Planets does give us the reason you feel this way. You have 3 Planets (Mercury,Mars and Uranus) in Scorpio. Saturn began its Transit in Scorpio on October 6, 2012. However, even prior to you had your Saturn Return when Saturn Transited Libra. It Squared your Natal Moon in Cancer (emotions/mom). So, don’t go crazy its almost over, Saturns Transit end in January 2015. You’ve had quite a rough past few years….chin up, its going to be alright.

over 10 years ago
psychiclily's photo

☽ Liliana☪Lotus ☾ (psychiclily)

37 posts

I can advise you on this matter, please feel free to contact me. I feel there are things you need to know regarding these questions.

over 10 years ago

I have some insight for you.

over 10 years ago

i will help you by a great reading.so please give me a chance to read for you. i think you will be at high level of satisifaction after my readings. thank you LIFE READER

over 10 years ago

If you want an honest and accurate look into your life, give me a call. I have over 15 years experience and I would love to help you. Many blessings and hope to speak to you soon!

over 10 years ago

Thank you all so much and I surely hope its almost over. Its truly getting the best of me right now.

over 10 years ago

http://psychic.bitwine.com/psychics/340531-lovesizemedium

over 10 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young.I also read relationships and pets that are alive or passed. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. If you are skeptical that is ok but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 04/07-04/14!!!!

$20 OFF MY 20, 30, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. TODAY ONLY (04/12/14)

EASTER APRIL DEALS!