What's going on

over 10 years ago

I’ve met a guy who I like and been dating for a few months he has not contacted me the last couple of weeks , can you see him in contact again and what’s his reasons for backing off , thanks x

over 10 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

I sense delays. Do not allow this to make fears that he will not put any effort. If you allow this to happen dear one. Your will get negative. Your feeling on the unbalance energy between you and him. Do not allow this to scare you. Its completely normal. But if I was you. I would meditate on him.

If you need a prayer contact me for it. Its free. Before a session.

Blessings

over 10 years ago

i will help you by a great reading.so please give me a chance to read for you. i think you will be at high level of satisifaction after my readings. thank you LIFE READER

over 10 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young.I also read relationships and pets that are alive or passed. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. If you are skeptical that is ok but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 04/07-04/14!!!!

$20 OFF MY 20, 30, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. TODAY ONLY (04/12/14)

EASTER APRIL DEALS!

over 10 years ago
twinorbhealing's photo

Accurate, Honest, Real (twinorbhealing)

12 posts

Hes not ready for anything serious yet. He has feelings for you but doesnt want that in his life right now, so confusion has turned to silence.

over 10 years ago

Can you see him contacting me or ever being ready for anything serious ??

over 10 years ago
moonlightattraction's photo

☽Moonlight Attraction ☾ (moonlightattraction)

43 posts

Hello Zoe,

I’m sorry to hear he’s not contacted you. I do Angel Romance readings which gives a good accurate guideline of the relationship & lets us know where it’s going.

I prefer to do these via email so if you come see me in chat you can ask more details. I’ll do it for $7.50 and I’ll answer a few live chat questions too.

Lots of warm energy from me to you, Moonlight Xxx

over 10 years ago

I would love to halp you with this. I will be on tonight and also have some time right now.

over 10 years ago
cateyes's photo

Amanda Hudson (cateyes)

10 posts

I see what’s happening.. Connect with me today so we can work this out.5.99/min 5 Minute Q/A in Y/N format for only $10!

over 10 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Zoe,

If you want more insight onto what i have posted. Your able to contact me for a session. Do not allow this unbalance scare you.

Click on my name for a session <<<<<<