Does he think about me?

over 10 years ago
rouge_98 didn't upload a photo

rouge_98

2 posts

Does he think about me and if so will he ever get back in contact with me to work things out and talk?

over 10 years ago

i will help you by a great reading.so please give me a chance to read for you. i think you will be at high level of satisifaction after my readings. thank you LIFE READER

over 10 years ago

I am available right now or later if you would like to chat.

over 10 years ago
moonlightattraction's photo

☽Moonlight Attraction ☾ (moonlightattraction)

43 posts

Hello Rouge,

Eek – wondering like that is never fun is it? Sending you huge moonlit hugs!

I’d love to help you find out whats going on. I’m doing $5 chat readings today and we can spend a good bit of timing delving into whats going on.

Or I’m also offering Angel Love readings via email for $7.50.

Come to chat if you’d like more info.

Hope you feel better soon xxx

over 10 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young.I also read relationships and pets that are alive or passed. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. If you are skeptical that is ok but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 04/07-04/14!!!!

$20 OFF MY 20, 30, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. TODAY ONLY (04/12/14)

EASTER APRIL DEALS!

over 10 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

He thinks of you as much as you have thought of him dear. If you would like a reading, please contact me live. Blessings

over 10 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Hello Rouge,

I just feel like at this moment is not going to happen as you image you want it to be. I feel you need to move on. This will be better for you. This situation is negative. Nothing is going to work as you want it to be.

If you want more insight. You are able to contact me directly.

over 10 years ago
ashleigh26's photo

Ashleigh Reiki & Tarot (ashleigh26)

159 posts

I’d love to help you. Contact me live, I’m online now.

over 10 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Rouge,

Personally I feel very negative about he wishing to work things out.

However in saying that – I have not pulled any cards on the topic.

If you wish a proper reading you need to actually chose one of the readers here and go into live chat with that person.

All the best ESTHER