???

over 9 years ago
tarna1978 didn't upload a photo

tarna1978

362 posts

Asking about. ....INITIALS :S.T.D D.O.B. 3/21/74. What are they thinking and feeling. Are they OK I in their current situation.. And more later in full reading Trying to find my 2nd/ 3rd reader. And don’t have money to go and test readers and figure who best fits. So anyone who can truly pick up on and really see(hear, feel etc a plus:). my situation and questions..and the person in question who they are so on.. some one who won’t give false hope, non judgemental.. I’ve been given predictions before but non so far have come to happen. I’ve also caught people give me a cut and paste Reding..so please. Please be one who can truly see and help me. And who has true honest gifts . And when you do a reading gives a well in depth , detailed reading .. Thank you for anyone’s help and suggestions

over 9 years ago

I will help you by a great reading.So please give me a chance to read for you. I think you will be at high level of satisifaction after my readings. Thank You LIFE READER

over 9 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Hello, They always say you have to read the profile fully to understand who they are. Most psychics are not going to be the same. Some does try to give the right INITIALS due to the fortune telling which I do not do.

Click on this. This is a topic about being scam.

http://psychic.bitwine.com/forums/4-news-articles/topics/105831

over 9 years ago

http://psychic.bitwine.com/psychics/340531-lovesizemedium

over 9 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Tarna,

I would be glad to look at this situation with you in a reading,and it wont be a copy and paste thing…in fact whoever gave you one that was copied and pasted you should report to Bitwine at once.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 9 years ago

I think there are some pretty genuine concerns in this situation. Its important that you get these things read into so you can approach them carefully.

theres ntohing wrong with being a skeptic but be sure not to block your energy off, because that will end up resulting in diffuculty in readings sweetie. best of wishes, and blessings to you.

over 9 years ago
tarna1978 didn't upload a photo

tarna1978

362 posts

I did report the copy and paste readings:). I do stay open minded and try to keep the faith and stay possative ,that what I’m told in the reading will come to pass..but its hard when I find some readings are faked and all predictions since I’ve been on here( September) have not come to pass. And even from the couple of trusted readers that I feel really connected and saw my situation. One left the site so that’s why I’m trying to find another, but no money to go search who connects the best.