Does he still love me?

over 9 years ago

Mixed messages

over 9 years ago
advisorashley's photo

Ashley Lauren (advisorashley)

462 posts

Hi i be happy to help in anyway that is needed just give me a call when your ready

over 9 years ago

Looking for free advice thanks anyway tho!!

over 9 years ago

I will help you by a great reading.So please give me a chance to read for you. I think you will be at high level of satisifaction after my readings. Thank You LIFE READER

over 9 years ago
aarmalpsychic's photo

Aarmalpsychic (aarmalpsychic)

21 posts

Dear join me i will tell you accurate about the feelings of you love ones at present.

over 9 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Christianne,

You asked for free advice – well as a counsellor I would say do not bother with guys who give you mixed messages because they do not know what they want and you could be in danger of getting your heart broken – you asked.

Please note we cannot give you free advice sessions nor readings – Bitwine is a company and it needs to have private paying live chats to stay in business.

Have a nice weekend ESTHER

over 9 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Hello Christianne,

You mean mix emotions. Like he will be up one day but the next he will be totally different person. If you want to understand more on why he is like this. You have to be able to assist me in a private session.

If I was you praying is free. & getting help online will cost you to receive it.

over 9 years ago

Well thanks about as much help as chocolate teapots!!

over 9 years ago
visioncorrect's photo

Visioner (visioncorrect)

7 posts

Don’t Hesitate Join me first check my accuracy then pay me a great offer that you never seen before. Join me just on one click.

over 9 years ago
moonlightattraction's photo

☽Moonlight Attraction ☾ (moonlightattraction)

43 posts

Christianne with all due respect, this is NOT a free advice site. We are not paid to be logged on looking at the forums.

I do not appreciate my colleagues being called chocolate teapots for expecting compensation for their time, work & energy.

I am quite sure you wouldn’t do your job for free either.

over 9 years ago

True love is priceless, and so is good advice. The things our experts will be able to tell you can not be matched in value- but at least for your convenience you have full freedom to choose your own price by perusing the advisors profile section. BEST of wishes dear!!

over 9 years ago
divine7979's photo

NEELAMSAROJ (divine7979)

55 posts

no….infatuation lost.