will i

over 9 years ago

will i lose my job next week? x

over 9 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Cappi,

I believe your just maybe in a negative mode. You need to think about not your job. Think about yourself if you have not thought about this.

Do you really want to lose your job? Or this something that has been on your plate for sometime!

I can give you a prayer for free only if you message me!

Blessings

over 9 years ago

HI JESSICA , i am being bullied and threatened i could lose my job, which is horrible to be told. even though i have done nothing wrong. the company is going through changes, and just want some clarity if i will lose my job, this has been worrying me some time now

over 9 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Cappi,

I can not give out free reading. But the thing is to address the issue with the higher in commend. If they are doing things like this. This is not a psychic type of question. Even if you have not done nothing wrong. You should seek the higher up for advice on this. We do not do legal advice on here. Sorry.

I hope you understand. As well believe in your angels as they are able to give you guidance for free.

God Bless

over 9 years ago

I will help you by a great reading.So please give me a chance to read for you. I think you will be at high level of satisifaction after my readings. Thank You LIFE READER

over 9 years ago

http://psychic.bitwine.com/psychics/340531-lovesizemedium

over 9 years ago
psychicagate didn't upload a photo

PsychicAgate (psychicagate)

154 posts

Dear Join me i will tell you with the power of vision that what will going to happen with you in future,dear every thing i will tell you with the time frame. Just join me with your name and your mother name. Check my accuracy.

over 9 years ago
visioncorrect's photo

Visioner (visioncorrect)

7 posts

Don’t Hesitate Join me first check my accuracy then pay me a great offer that you never seen before. Join me just on one click.