Is my sister lying?

over 9 years ago

I know this is going to sound really stupid, please don’t judge. I am not claiming to be anything, im just confused as to shes telling the truth or not.

So, it all starts last year. My sister claimed to be raped by her ex boyfriend, and became pregnant from it. The next day, she tells me that shes has a miscarriage and that she was a little less than a month pregnant. A few weeks or days later, she said that shes still a virgin, and that she wasnt pregnant. She would get angry with me and kick off at me almost everyday, until i threatened her to stop.

Not long ago, she claimed that me and her were the daughters of Archangel Michael (haha), and that she was betrothed to Gabriel. I didnt know whether to believe her or not, since I have always felt connected to the Archangels in some way, but it just seemed funny to me that as soon as I brought up the subject of the Angels, she said that she was connected to them also. She said that she was pregnant with Gabriel’s child (.), and that my Twin Flame is Archangel Raphael. She later said that my father is Archangel Michael, and my mother is Mary, the mother of Jesus. I asked her how, and she said that Mary took the ‘fertile seed’ and implanted it in my physical mother.

I seriously dont know what to believe anymore. Can anyone shed some light on this for me ?

over 9 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Rebacca,

Sounds to me like your sister needs some mental health help. Angels dont come around making young girls pregnant,for one thing…sounds like she is almost pathologically lying at this point.

Get her some help.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 9 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

By reading this Rebecca. She sounds a bit crazy and doesnt know how to communicate. She may need to seek a therapist in order to get this straighten out. Cause she also has a disorder some where. Cause she be like happy than change the last minute. This is something a therapist or a counselor will be able to help her with this issue.

over 9 years ago

Thanks. Kinda knew she was lying. She needs to sort her head out

over 9 years ago

I will help you by a great reading.So please give me a chance to read for you. I think you will be at high level of satisifaction after my readings. Thank You LIFE READER

over 9 years ago

http://psychic.bitwine.com/psychics/340531-lovesizemedium

over 9 years ago
visioncorrect's photo

Visioner (visioncorrect)

7 posts

Don’t Hesitate Join me first check my accuracy then pay me a great offer that you never seen before. Join me just on one click.

over 9 years ago

There are some things going on in your sisters emotions right now and shes having a very hard time. Try to be understanding to her, but keep in mind she is in some need of a healing and balancing.

She is not very grounded. I get that there is someone close to her creating her mood to fluctuate like this.

I hope everything works out honey, im here if you wanna look into it further.

As far as a connection to the archangel, its very possible—but there are often entities that disguise themselves as angels to feed off energy and im afraid that might be whats going on.

Love and light hun.

over 9 years ago
divine7979's photo

NEELAMSAROJ (divine7979)

55 posts

she is haunted..in other words schizophrenic in progess…

over 9 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

Our imaginations are very creative, I will say that much. On the other hand in some ways, I feel she is competing with you, or trying to be like you. Creativity or mental disorder. We could say Stephen King could have a mental illness. Really we escape into fantasy to deal with our emotions and feelings. There is a fine line of the imagination, and being mentally ill. A therapist can diagnose her if your family feels she needs to go to one.