when readings have similar answers

over 9 years ago

What to make out of it? Say, 3 psychics all detected similar thing. Is the probability of the readings being accurate might be higher?

over 9 years ago

I will help you by a great reading.So please give me a chance to read for you. I think you will be at high level of satisifaction after my readings. Thank You LIFE READER

over 9 years ago

I will help you by a great reading.So please give me a chance to read for you. I think you will be at high level of satisifaction after my readings. Thank You LIFE READER

over 9 years ago

Hi Peacefulclouds,

What you do with the information you are given is up to you.

over 9 years ago
visioncorrect's photo

Visioner (visioncorrect)

7 posts

Don’t Hesitate Join me first check my accuracy then pay me a great offer that you never seen before. Join me just on one click.

over 9 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Sounds like you need to click the report button if your not aware of one. On the bottom of the screen.

over 9 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI,

If you went to three different readers,days apart,and they all said about the same thing would happen,but they didnt say EXACTLY the same thing,then the chances are good they were all sensing similar things.

If you need someone to verify what they said,I can do that for you but I WILL tell you the truth even if it contradicts the other readers.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 9 years ago

Heres the kicker..

Sometime psychics are actually picking up on how YOU perceive the situation. If you get multiple answers with the same view, however it is very likely it just is confirmed, they are all seeing the right things.

However its important before you get a reading to sit with a cup of water and try to clear your thoughts and feelings towards a situation so you can get a reading that is purely based on current event, and not just your perception. This is why card draws and stones are such a great tool to have handy, even for intuitives. <3>

blessings!

over 9 years ago

http://psychic.bitwine.com/psychics/340531-lovesizemedium

over 9 years ago

Thank you for those who answered the query and not just promoting.

Jessica: maybe if they’re exactly the same word for word, I would report them :P

BueDragon: hello, thank you for your insight. It was days apart and they all said similar things. I am not used to a positive reading, so my reaction went to skeptic mode, because the reality is different than the readings so my gut feeling went to overdrive. Food for my thought, though. But when I have enough money, I would love to try your service. So maybe talk to you soon :)

SpiritualJae: That’s what I’m thinking, it could be they’re seeing or sensing my deepest wish, and read to me based on that but not the reality. But who knows, I can only take care of myself :)

thanks for those who responded with grace.

over 9 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

If its two different psychics saying the same thing most of the time it can be the same person. Not saying always but most of the time.

over 9 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

I’ve had many psychics see the same thing for a few years. So they can be seeing the same thing. If they are very similar wording and response and exactly a like I would agree with Jessica.

over 9 years ago
visiontrueforu's photo

TrueVision (visiontrueforu)

12 posts

Dear Join me i will tell you accurate situation,Not only you future but also a past.Dear when three psychic told you the same thing it means some thins true to your fate.So dear join me and get reading i hope you will be satisfied with my reading.

over 9 years ago
uzaam's photo

Psychic Attestant (uzaam)

164 posts

helo, i m here for your help ty