Australia?

over 10 years ago

When will I make it to Australia to see my girl? March 29 1992. Thanks.

over 10 years ago

I will help you by a great reading.So please give me a chance to read for you. I think you will be at high level of satisifaction after my readings. Thank You LIFE READER

over 10 years ago

Good Day Robert!

I can offer you Honest Enlightenment on when / if you will make it to Australia.

<= Click MY Name and Connect with ME live

over 10 years ago
psychicagate didn't upload a photo

PsychicAgate (psychicagate)

154 posts

Dear join me i will tell you each and every thing with power of vision,Dear check my accuracy.

over 10 years ago
visioncorrect's photo

Visioner (visioncorrect)

7 posts

Don’t Hesitate Join me first check my accuracy then pay me a great offer that you never seen before. Join me just on one click.

over 10 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Hello Robert,

I seeing you may not have all your information to get there or a money issue may come up that your not aware of.

If your believing what I say is true. You seeking more advice. Please contact me for a private session.

over 10 years ago
moonlightattraction's photo

☽Moonlight Attraction ☾ (moonlightattraction)

43 posts

Hello Robert,

You love her a lot huh? :-).

I’d be more than happy to help you with this. I’m only charging 29cents per min this Easter break in live chat so come see me :-).

It’s not TOO far off though

Xxx

over 10 years ago

I get that theres some financial stressors that might be getting in the way of this visit. Its not impossible though, so keep hope! we can look at it together if you’d like.. well get it figured out!!

:D

over 10 years ago

Thanks all. :)

over 10 years ago
hazelwaters's photo

hazelwaters

234 posts

i am good with dates and timeframes.

over 10 years ago

http://psychic.bitwine.com/psychics/340531-lovesizemedium