dream

over 9 years ago
tarna1978 didn't upload a photo

tarna1978

362 posts

I know dreams can not be taken literally most of the time if ever.. but my last one kinda ..im not sure about. For months now , if I have a dream with my ex in it..hrs just there, like hrs in the same room or walking by not overly interacting or even really looking at me and I’ve only had a few since we broke up last Feb. And yes I do think of him all the time..unfortunately, with my living and work situation I don’t have options to go out or do stuff help keep my mind off of things. I don’t have much choice right now..but working to get out of it..anyways… lately I have been distracted by planning a little trip and things so not thinking too much of him..plus praying to have help to not think of him and I the other niggt i had a very vivid dream of us actually interacting, happily hugging and cuddling and feeling was like we just got back together and were on top of the world. I could feel my hand touching his face and just very real. I just don’t get what it means if anything since he hasn’t been on my mind really. Would think I would have a dream like that when I was always thinking of him.. I do have dreams that come true..though I wish this will..I’m not thinking its a premonition..though most readers do say it will eventually happen. Does this mean anything or just silly dream.lol

over 9 years ago
mastervision4u's photo

Master of Vision (mastervision4u)

1 post

dear i here to help you of your question plz contact me and i will give you accorate direction and give you a answer of your question?????

over 9 years ago

I will help you by a great reading.So please give me a chance to read for you. I think you will be at high level of satisifaction after my readings. Thank You LIFE READER

over 9 years ago
psychiclily's photo

☽ Liliana☪Lotus ☾ (psychiclily)

37 posts

Dreams are a portal into our subconscious, where premonitions occur and messages are relayed. If you dream of a particular person especially in such a reoccuring fashion, it definitely means something. Please contact me via chat, there is much to discuss on this matter.