Scam

over 10 years ago
shilo12 didn't upload a photo

Shilo (shilo12)

6 posts

Hi,

I was told a few weeks ago that I had “something” done to me by a jealous woman who went to someone evil and had put this thing on me to keep me away from an ex. It was blocking me and keeping us apart and me single. To get it off I needed to be cleansed and have healing work done. It would cost $200! I declined saying I could not afford it but think I was going to be scammed. Is there such a thing and is it on me?

over 10 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

No that is a scam. Any time they tell you that and ask for that kind of money they are scamming you.

over 10 years ago

I will help you by a great reading.So please give me a chance to read for you. I think you will be at high level of satisifaction after my readings. Thank You LIFE READER

over 10 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

This seems like someone just wanting to threaten you in away so you do not see this person. Regardless if they do not like you but you need to be in peace. But any cleansing you can do on youtube or a meditation which you can do in a shower with sea salt.

over 10 years ago
visiontrueforu's photo

TrueVision (visiontrueforu)

12 posts

Dear the BAD hurdles just remove with help to pray GOD,Dear join me i will check you life with my vision powers Dear first check the Accuracy then pay.

over 10 years ago

Wow, that’s a scam. I am so sorry you had to even deal with that.

over 10 years ago
shilo12 didn't upload a photo

Shilo (shilo12)

6 posts

Thanks everyone. It was actually someone on here (an advisor) that told me I needed it done and they could do it for $200.