Distant

over 9 years ago
queli's photo

Queli (queli)

1 post

Hello my name is Shevalo and everything was great with my boyfriend and I but lately he has been acting a little distant.Confused because every since he started this new job things have been a little different. I’m very much in love with him and he says he feels the same. Lately It’s just been different should I be concerned. We both talked about marrying each other he has even taken me ring shopping before now I just feel that he has been a little distant. Should I be concerned?

over 9 years ago
quitewispers's photo

quitewispers

13 posts

there feels to be many different factors here. I don’t see or feel another person entering your relationship.But I do feel some temptation happening. Id love to do a reading for you. Contact me if you’d like some insight and a reading.

over 9 years ago

I will help you by a great reading.So please give me a chance to read for you. I think you will be at high level of satisifaction after my readings. Thank You LIFE READER

over 9 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Hello Shevalo,

This to me seems to be his own fear. Is like once you got something new and you like it. Hes like what happen to you liking of me? kind of deal. If that makes sense.

If your wanting to stick with him. You will have to have patience. Because you got to get him use to you liking two things not one.

If you seek more advice you have to consider a session with me on bitwine.

May God Bless You

over 9 years ago
angelwillow's photo

Willow angel (angelwillow)

5 posts

Picking up on someone’s true emotions is one of my specialties message me if you’re still looking for a reading

over 9 years ago
visiontrueforu's photo

TrueVision (visiontrueforu)

12 posts

Dear just join me and first check the accuracy then pay i will tell you each and every thing wit my vision powers.

over 9 years ago
uzaam's photo

Psychic Attestant (uzaam)

164 posts

helo, i m here for your help ty

over 9 years ago

http://psychic.bitwine.com/psychics/340531-lovesizemedium

over 9 years ago
psychiclily's photo

☽ Liliana☪Lotus ☾ (psychiclily)

37 posts

I do feel there is some distance between you two and it has to do with his issues with his past. Contact me for a reading for further insight.

over 9 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

contact me for the truth to your future ty