Baby date

over 9 years ago

My daughters baby is due 28 May 2014 but what date will the baby be born ?

over 9 years ago

Hello Dear, I am LIFE READER for your help, I will help you by a great reading.So please give me a chance to read for you. I think you will be at high level of satisifaction after my readings.Please join me in Chat session for good Reading.God Bless you always Thank You LIFE READER

over 9 years ago
american didn't upload a photo

John (american)

7 posts

it will be born early june. congratulations.

over 9 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Victoria,

Have you really talk to a professional in the doctor world. A psychic really cant tell you when your going have your baby. Due to the free will some of us are not willing to see that date. Plus in spiritual realm they will never give you a straight out date. This question is for a doctor to be looked at. Someone that does physical work not the spiritual.

I am just giving you straight up advice cause i dont want you to get con by someone that giving you a date and it does not work.

Blessings with you and your child.

over 9 years ago
achharya_jaydev_55 didn't upload a photo

Achharya Jaydev (achharya_jaydev_55)

190 posts

Hi Victoria…..i will predict nearest date of born child from your daughter Horoscope, from Ancient Indian Astrology and secret of planet system, message me Date of birth, time of birth and place of birth, and contact me online chat…Achharya Jaydev…..

over 9 years ago
psychic.lydia's photo

★☽ Psychic lydia ★☽ (psychic.lydia)

8 posts

hi there I see you need some help? have you been counfsed? don’t be call me now I will help you an tell you what you need to know … thanks an god bless

over 9 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

contact me for the truth to your future ty

over 9 years ago
uzaam's photo

Psychic Attestant (uzaam)

164 posts

Hi there, I can help you with this.. let me know if you are still interested in knowing the truth.. you can contact me live or hire this email session for the honest, accurate and detail reading,, blessing

over 9 years ago

Come in and I can give you the answer to your question right away . I will give you accurate insight and details on when the baby will come . Blessings – Marva .Lee

over 9 years ago

hello dearest im an italian psychic and I have help over 673 couples and single woman to have the son desire, blessing marcello

over 9 years ago
tyannbeck didn't upload a photo

Ciera (tyannbeck)

29 posts

when did she have the baby?

over 9 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

contact me for the truth to your future ty