Where in the hell is my mate? Sick of meeting Mr. Wrongs

over 9 years ago

I’m in Europe, Italy, U.K. Searching….going on a year. Getting lonely; need affection and it’s burning. Can’t describe the feeling.

over 9 years ago

hello my friend I’m marcello from Italy,I really understand your feel ad I want kindly ask you to allow with me a psychic reading in order to help you. I0m not sugar coac I tell you only the true, with harmony, marcello

over 9 years ago
angelnancy didn't upload a photo

PSYCHIC EYE (angelnancy)

5 posts

Hello I would like to help you out with the situation you are going threw right now. I sense the loneliness there’s so much going on with you. If you are interested I am running a special today for 0.99 a minute I normally charge 2.49 a minute your first three minutes are free for a connection. Blessings Nancy

over 9 years ago
rravenmoon's photo

Sophea (rravenmoon)

410 posts

I would love to help you discover the answers you seek. I am running a special discount for new clients.

over 9 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

contact me for the truth to your future ty

over 9 years ago
hollys123 didn't upload a photo

Holly Johnson (hollys123)

362 posts

hello i can do a love for you to find out very indepthly

over 9 years ago
sable didn't upload a photo

Jacqueline Sable (sable)

526 posts

honestly u need a reading u did not leave a dob so call.

over 9 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

Hi,

I would be able to give you a reading and see what is shown. If you want a top reader,I am online now.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 9 years ago

362 posts

hello i understand i would like to see what is in store for you for love within this month contact me

over 9 years ago
psychicsrindi didn't upload a photo

High Priestess Onyx Sunray (psychicsrindi)

213 posts

Love and relationships are what I specialize in! With over 26 years of experience! Contact me today and I can help you completely!

over 9 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

This is a simple question. What do you think needs to change in your life to find Mr. Right? In other words are you Mrs. Right?

over 9 years ago
psychicstephanie777 didn't upload a photo

*~PSYCHIC STEPHANIE~* ONE C... (psychicstephanie777)

5 posts

hi, give me a call and I can give you all your answers.

over 9 years ago

I can help you

over 9 years ago
divine7979's photo

NEELAMSAROJ (divine7979)

55 posts

wait for another 2 yr.

over 9 years ago
starsalign didn't upload a photo

Starsalign (starsalign)

190 posts

I don’t feel its so much about the need for affection as it is validation. The emptiness you feel stems deeper than the lack of a relationship..contact me for a reading, perhaps we can look further with my tarot to see when this will be over.

over 9 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

A great change is coming towards you through love and your going to feel it happening soon! Please feel free to join me in for a chat! Hope to hear from you soon! Ty &gb

over 9 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Cthomas,

Perhaps you may like to consider a reading with me and I will also put in some advice using psychology. I have studied with the College of Applied Psychology Sydney, NSW Australia.

Please keep in mind whilst the cards do show what is around the person you are enquiring about, at all time the reader can only read the cards and that final decision whether or not to invest emotionally is still all yours.

All the best ESTHER

over 9 years ago

http://psychic.bitwine.com/psychics/340531-lovesizemedium

over 9 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

contact me for the truth to your future ty

over 9 years ago
psychicgingerlee didn't upload a photo

Psychic Ginger (psychicgingerlee)

145 posts

Hello I am a gifted experienced psychic reader and advisor I would like to interest you into my services providing guidance in all matters of life please contact me and see what’s in store for you I guarantee satisfaction that you deserve and the peace of mind you need

over 9 years ago
heartbeat_vibrations's photo

Heartbeat Vibrations (heartbeat_vibrations)

9 posts

There is someone currently in love with you though, isnt there? I see someone who currently has feelings.. and theres passion between the both of you.

over 9 years ago
mayadawn's photo

Dawn Marie (mayadawn)

15 posts

It’s important to think only of what you desire, not what you have lack of or are in fear about. Contact me for a full reading. I’d like to help.

over 9 years ago
direct_medium_lila_star's photo

Clairvoyant Italia (direct_medium_lila_star)

8 posts

please contact me for a live chat I would be happy to connect to the guides for you to what’s going on, and how to make it better

blessings

over 9 years ago

362 posts

hello call me for a love reading will answer when you will have compaionship

over 9 years ago

Hey Heart your talking about Tommy…yes we love each other