issues

over 9 years ago

hi im tiffany me and him are going threw problems,is it over or we still have a chance

over 9 years ago
rravenmoon's photo

Sophea (rravenmoon)

410 posts

I can help you discover the answers you need. Please come see me in chat to see if I can connect with you

over 9 years ago
psychicgina702's photo

gina lola mills (psychicgina702)

1 post

i can tell you every thing you need to know about your love life come and see me and w will chat and i will ance all of your questions hope to hear form you soon

over 9 years ago

http://psychic.bitwine.com/psychics/340531-lovesizemedium

over 9 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

contact me for the truth to your future ty

over 9 years ago
psychicgingerlee didn't upload a photo

Psychic Ginger (psychicgingerlee)

145 posts

Hello I am a gifted experienced psychic reader and advisor I would like to interest you into my services providing guidance in all matters of life please contact me and see what’s in store for you I guarantee satisfaction that you deserve and the peace of mind you need

over 9 years ago
hollys123 didn't upload a photo

Holly Johnson (hollys123)

362 posts

i tiffany i would like to do a special love reading for you present and sfuture

over 9 years ago
sable didn't upload a photo

Jacqueline Sable (sable)

526 posts

looks pretty over from where im standing. move on.

over 9 years ago

hello dear shakema how are you,I can allow for you a psychic connection in order too see what happen around you,with not sugar coac I tell you only the true, with Harmony, Marcello

over 9 years ago

Hello, I can help you and answer all of your relationship questions and issues . I will give you what the spirit guides show and tell around you and him . I read the individual person around their spirit and see what is ahead and much more . Come in and receive your answers today . Blessing s- Marva.Lee

over 9 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Shakema,

All relationships will have issues and their ups and down.

However the question here could be is he prepared to work out those issues with you or not?

You get the free 3 mins free with me in Live-Chat if you care to visit?

All the best ESTHER