over 13 years ago

Am I pregnant?

over 9 years ago
the_oracle didn't upload a photo

Oracle..... (the_oracle)

416 posts

I

over 9 years ago

Did you know you can now buy pregnancy tests for $1 at most stores? Although I cannot diagnose you, I would be happy to provide you with a spiritual fertility reading. Be blessed.

over 9 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. I also read relationships and pets that are alive or passed. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. If you are skeptical that is ok but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 4/13/15-4/20/15!!!! $$$ OFF MY 20, 30, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. TODAY ONLY (4/15/15)!!! SPECIAL SPRING DEALS!

over 9 years ago
earthshod didn't upload a photo

Alexandra Chauran (earthshod)

378 posts

Erika, a dollar store pregnancy test is more medically accurate than any of us here. However, I can show you your child lines on a palm reading so that you can see for yourself your parenting destiny for future family planning. Message me to schedule an appointment!

over 9 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Erika,

If you are wondering why nobody is giving you a direct answer there is two reasons on why.

Firstly – Dear Eden,

Someone in Free Chat ask when he would be “rich”” and I remember this little poem that actually show a lot of us are richer than we think.

It is called BLESSED.

If you woke up this morning with more health than illness, you are more blessed than the million, who will not survive this week.

If you have never experienced the danger of battle, the loneliness of imprisonment, the agony of torture or the pangs of starvation, you are ahead of two million people around the world.

If you are able to attend any religious service or meeting without fear of harassment, arrest, torture, or death, you are more blessed than almost three billion people in the world.

If you have food in your refrigerator, clothes on your back, a roof over your head and a place to sleep, you are richer than 75% of this world.

If you have money in the bank, in your wallet, and spare change in a dish some place, you are among the top 8% of the world’s wealthy.

If you hold your head with a smile on your face and are truly thankful, you are blessed because the majority can, but most do not.

If you can hold someone’s hand, hug or even touch them on the shoulder, you are blessed because you can offer God’s healing touch.

If you can read this message, you are more blessed than over two billion people in the world who cannot read anything at all.

Second the idea of this board is a platform for the readers to introduce themselves to you but it is not for free readings. If we gave free reading Bitwine would be out of business and we all would be out of work.

All the best ESTHERLIBRA