Stuck

over 9 years ago
peanutbrittle's photo

peanutbrittle

2 posts

12/21/86

I’m feeling so stuck in my life right now. I just need to hear something about the direction my life is going in terms of career, love, finances and family. I need to feel secure again somehow.

over 9 years ago

hello dear be free to contact me, with harmony, marcello

over 9 years ago
hollys123 didn't upload a photo

Holly Johnson (hollys123)

362 posts

hello i can help you with this with my readings to see in which direction you need to go in contact me

over 9 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Hello,

I get the feeling why your feeling lost is because you not allowing things to come to you. Instead you allow this baggage to manifest in your mind. Creating a heartache and loss into your life at the moment. You need to learn to let go of things is what i am receiving in spirit.

If you want further help. Ask me about my monthly special. Send me a message on via bitwine. I would gladly to help you.

May You Be Blessed

over 9 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

contact me for the truth to your future ty

over 9 years ago
mysticlovespells didn't upload a photo

Mystic Love spells (mysticlovespells)

24 posts

You feel as if your life is at a standstill sweetie I’m sensing alot of anxious vibes upon you and I’d like to give you some clarity please contact me dear and find out the things you ought to know.

over 9 years ago

Would love to help

over 9 years ago
mayadawn's photo

Dawn Marie (mayadawn)

15 posts

I think I can help you find clarity about the direction of your life.

over 9 years ago
hollys123 didn't upload a photo

Holly Johnson (hollys123)

362 posts

hello i can clear this confusion for you with a reading overall

over 9 years ago
heartbeat_vibrations's photo

Heartbeat Vibrations (heartbeat_vibrations)

9 posts

I see hope for you. There is a lot of depression you are struggling with. You need to fight these feelings and push forward.

I see a lot of things we can do to clear the energies.. I’m here if you need me.

Just message me while im online :)

over 9 years ago
starsalign didn't upload a photo

Starsalign (starsalign)

190 posts

sun card reversed- you can feel the warmth of the sun somewhere far in the distance, but its like you’ve been walking under a cloud, and your not sure how thick this cloud is and when its going to clear. you have a lot of strength and keep persevering. You just want to know there is a sun above that cloud. lets look further ?

over 9 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

You’re not on the right path right now there’s many things that are against you please come chat with me and I’ll be glad to give you clarification on to where the right path is for you.hope to hear from you soon thank you and God bless!

over 9 years ago

Hello, I can help you right away on your questions ,on all matters and much more . You need a breakthrough . I will only tell you what the spirit guides show and tell around you . I will give you help and the truth . Accurate . Many years of giving accurate insight and help . Blessings Marva.Lee