i get no sleep :(

over 9 years ago
nikwa's photo

nikwa

6 posts

Hi All,

Can anybody help me with my dilemma please.. i have a 10 mnoth old baby boy who has never slept through the night, i am beyond sleep deprived, i have tried everything i possibly can. Can anybody shine a little light on my situation please?

Thank you

over 9 years ago
msdelight didn't upload a photo

MsDelight (msdelight)

124 posts

If your baby wakes in the night, try moving his afternoon nap to an earlier time in the day, and making it shorter. he still probably needs two naps a day, lasting for up to two and a half hours, with a longer nap in the morning.

Stick with the same bedtime rituals, which may include a bath, a story or song, and a kiss goodnight.

Remain firm about when it’s time to sleep, and make it clear to your baby that when it’s bedtime, it’s bedtime. By following the same routine every day for naps and at bedtime, your baby will feel a sense of security.

It may help to set an alarm clock to go off about five minutes before it’s time to go to sleep. That way the command is coming from an external source, not you.

If your baby is feeling separation anxiety, try leaving the door to his room ajar so he can hear you and be reassured that you’re nearby. Try to encourage your baby to fall asleep on his own so he won’t call for you every time he wakes up in the night.

If that fails try talking to your doctor.

Good luck.

Love and light Msdelight

over 9 years ago
psychic_chrystal's photo

I Reunite Lost Love ☾✯~... (psychic_chrystal)

208 posts

Hes Hungry!!

fill his lil tummy and youll be able to have at least 5-6 hours of sleep .. which is golden …

godbles

over 9 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

contact me I will let you know what to do ty

over 9 years ago
heartbeat_vibrations's photo

Heartbeat Vibrations (heartbeat_vibrations)

9 posts

Dear, I feel there is something medical attached to this. Your baby is fussy because of something to do with his digestive tract, please contact me and we can look deeper into this situation. I see you are very worn out and it is emotionally pulling on you- its important we find you rest!

over 9 years ago

hi nikwa I’m marcello,please dear allow with me a psychic connection in order to see what happen around you,i’m sure i can help you without sugar coac,only the true, with harmony, marcello

over 9 years ago
sable didn't upload a photo

Jacqueline Sable (sable)

526 posts

I feel its the babies milk that’s causing stomach distress he may even be a bit colic. Your question with be best suited for the babies pediatrician

over 9 years ago

Hello, I can help you right away ,on your issues hear . Come in and I can help you and much more . Blessings – Marva.Lee