Did he have any feelingsfor my sister?

over 9 years ago

Have been with the same person for 18 years in a very turbulent relationship. Together for 5 years, split for 5 years, back together for 8 years, split a year ago. Don’t think I can continue this way anymore? Thought he was the one so to speak but not sure? I sense he is commitment phobic? why has he acted this way with me when he was my world and we have a beautiful son together? why rejection after rejection for years and years? Did he have feelings for my sister? Did he ever love me? will he return….so may questions, im sorry?

over 9 years ago
hollys123 didn't upload a photo

Holly Johnson (hollys123)

362 posts

i can answer this for you i know your very confused just need names dobs contact me

over 9 years ago

362 posts

i specailize in love i can see what the future holds for you

over 9 years ago

can anyone help ?

over 9 years ago

can anyone help ?

over 9 years ago

hello dear,call me when yiu can in order to allow with me a psychic reading,not sugar coac,only the true, with harmony, marcello

over 9 years ago
psychicsrindi didn't upload a photo

High Priestess Onyx Sunray (psychicsrindi)

213 posts

I specialize in love and relationship. With 26 of experience, I can help you with your current situation. I am on until midnight! Contact me tonight and I help you with your clarity and insight!

over 9 years ago
heartbeat_vibrations's photo

Heartbeat Vibrations (heartbeat_vibrations)

9 posts

There is a lot to look at here. The amount of hurt over this is so powerful, i can feel it..

I want to try to bring you closure and resolution dear. Contact me please. I will do the best I can to help.

over 9 years ago
starsalign didn't upload a photo

Starsalign (starsalign)

190 posts

10 of cups reversed- you guys could have had it all..soo much potential but instead of letting the cup fill with happiness, he’s chose to let it be knocked over time and again. the emotions in this relationship run deep..lets look further ?

over 9 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

contact me for the truth to your future ty

over 9 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

Don’t be sorry. You deserve questions to all your answer there is much confusion going on right now but I feel he is going to come toward your way come chat with me I’ll be back to answer all your questions and give you clarification to what’s going on right now hope you’re from you soon thank you and God bless

over 9 years ago

would someone please do me a decent reading for $10 ? Newbie

Thanks

over 9 years ago
starsalign didn't upload a photo

Starsalign (starsalign)

190 posts

Louise, click on my user name, I am online now and available.

over 9 years ago
mayadawn's photo

Dawn Marie (mayadawn)

15 posts

I can do a good reading for $10.00.

over 9 years ago
icks13 didn't upload a photo

Atropos (icks13)

64 posts

Hello louise, you could contact a psychic called Sophea

over 9 years ago

One of my specialties are Love & Relationships. I have never been wrong when it comes to this field. Allow me to tune in to get to the core of your love life.

over 9 years ago

I connect very deeply to your energies and my reading and predictions are given from my heart and soul.Give me a call and see how much difference I make into your life

over 9 years ago

confused about your relationship?STOP UNWANTED SEPARATIONS!restore love in your life INPRESSIVELY ACCURATE DETAILS TIME FRAMES.HEART2HEART healing.

over 9 years ago

847 posts

over 9 years ago

Would someone give a little info on this matter as I need to decide which person to choose for another reading, as i’ve had a mismatch of readings saying completely different things and not sure now if genuine as so different?

over 9 years ago

362 posts

Contact me will answer this i have a few different types of reading i have a full love reading and mini love reading

over 9 years ago

847 posts

over 9 years ago

Hello, I can help you right away and give you the truth what the spirit guides show around this love issues and when you will move forward and much more . I don,t sugar coat I give you the truth , and time frame . You need to know somethings what the spirit guides show around this love situation and more . Contact me I know I can clear a lot of things for you . Blessings – Marva .Lee

over 9 years ago
sable didn't upload a photo

Jacqueline Sable (sable)

526 posts

Yes he has feelings for your sister, but they were purely lust. This man was raised in a abusive manner, and that is why he has issues of trust and is some what unable to love. I would like to do a personal reading on you to learn more. Blessing’s

over 9 years ago
psychicgingerlee didn't upload a photo

Psychic Ginger (psychicgingerlee)

145 posts

Hello I am a gifted experienced psychic reader and advisor I would like to interest you into my services providing guidance in all matters of life please contact me and see what’s in store for you I guarantee satisfaction that you deserve and the peace of mind you need