who are indigo

over 9 years ago
mss didn't upload a photo

ms (mss)

24 posts

i want to know who are indigo child and symptoms of that child?

over 9 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

contact me for the truth to your future ty

over 9 years ago
icks13 didn't upload a photo

Atropos (icks13)

64 posts

There are many books online even in pdf format that can give you the answers you need.

Indigo children are a definition of the New Age culture. You can search for Nancy Ann Tappe, Lee Carroll and Jan Tober. Tappe called them because of the color of the aura when she realized that children with certain behavioral characteristics and/or psychic activity had the aura of this color.

Despite the aura changes depending on your mood or your own physical and mental condition, generally has a base color corresponding to a state of stillness. The purple color is usually associated with those souls with a particular level of consciousness and awareness. The authors reported above, give some characteristics of these children, such as empathy (which is not empathy that is described in the dictionary, is a little more), hyper activity, need detailed and clear answers, indigo children usually do not settle for simple answers. Creativity, sensitivity, various psychic abilities.

The basic problem is that from a scientific point of view there’s no way to be sure at 100%, nor from a parascientific point of view and from an esoteric point of view instead, Tappe, Carroll and Tober reinvent the wheel, so anything new.

over 9 years ago
hazelwaters's photo

hazelwaters

234 posts

i know about indigo, crystal, and rainbow children.

over 9 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear M/s

Doreen Virtue wrote a book on the topic – it was put out by Hay House publishers – perhaps you can even find a copy of this in your local library? just a thought.

All the best ESTHER