STRANGE BUT NOT SCARY

over 9 years ago

Hi so this morn at about 10.15am uk time I was blowing the swimming pool up for my 2 yr old daughter, she was stood next to me when I heard a boy say MUM, now the strange thing is my son who is 11 yrs old is in school, my little girl heard it and looked around saying”harvey mum harvey”, harvey is my son at school but I also thought it sounded like harvey, can abyone shed any light on this xx

over 9 years ago
oceanemotion didn't upload a photo

Spirit Answers (oceanemotion)

255 posts

hi maria, I can definitely help you with this, call me if youre interested in a reading or send me a message for an appointment. hugs, Sofia

over 9 years ago

over 9 years ago
icks13 didn't upload a photo

Atropos (icks13)

64 posts

You will never have an explanation, just speculations on what could be, and I’m pretty sure you already have a list that will be not better than any other list you could catch here.

- You thought to heard that voice

- It wasn’t a voice but a noise that seemed to reproduce the word “mum”, as well as some cats, my said “hello” in a voice that seemed human.

- Another boy said “mum”, maybe someone walking in the street (given that I do not know if you were in the garden)

- An entity has tried to communicate, maybe someone who has died in the vicinity of your home, or someone passing by.

- Double phenomenon of clairaudience, so, suddenly and that involves two subjects, difficult but not impossible but we are touching the extreme boundaries of the hypotheses.

- Bilocation of your child, this is even more extreme

There is no way to know the truth 100%, but if it were to be an entity and still there, the surest way to have 100% certainty is get in astral or show around someone who can project into the astral and check for you, the rest is speculation.