How Can I Tell?

over 9 years ago

I was told that a woman used “magic” or a spell to lure my man away from me. How would I be able to confirm if that is true or not or is it even possible?

over 9 years ago
hollys123 didn't upload a photo

Holly Johnson (hollys123)

362 posts

hello i can answer this for you with a tarot card reading contact me

over 9 years ago
msdelight didn't upload a photo

MsDelight (msdelight)

124 posts

Many psychics tell you that to lure more money out of you to take the spell off him. It is a money making scheme. Don’t believe every thing you are told. Some psychics like to play the “pull your leg game” and speak falsely. Be careful what psychic you believe and what you believe. I have been told the same things about a man I inquired about in the past and it was a psychic on the internet. No psychics off the internet will tell you he has a spell or black magic on him by another woman. You and I are not the first one’s to be told this on the internet it seems to be a money making scam some psychics use. If they tell you they are 100% or 99% accurate don’t believe them because they are false. No one is 100% or 99% accurate. Good luck and all the best and if you need my help any time message me on my profile and I will get back to you freely. I know what you are going through and your stomach must feel in one big knot over this. Please stop worrying it will be okay.

Love and Light Msdelight

over 9 years ago
rravenmoon's photo

Sophea (rravenmoon)

410 posts

I am experienced with this and can help you discover the truth in the matter.

over 9 years ago
sable didn't upload a photo

Jacqueline Sable (sable)

526 posts

It is not always a scam! it’s naïve to not believe in power, and that people are not capable of using it for selfish means. If your not a believer in magic good or evil then why even be open to psychic advice? after all this is not a science it is a power based in faith. As far as your question go’s how do you know if that is true? ask your self did he change overnight, doe’s he behave harshly cruel even toward you for no apparent reason? has his sleeping eating and work patterns changed at all? do his eyes seem dull pupils dilated? Of course there are a variety of other symptoms I would be glad to explain call me to chat. And yes I might ad I do agree that most psychic’s are full of BS when it comes to readings in general not just proclaiming there ability to remove spells, with that being said trust your instincts. God bless.

over 9 years ago
msdelight didn't upload a photo

MsDelight (msdelight)

124 posts

Just like to add my ex sister in law brought a love spell she had put on a man after she divorced my brother. My ex sister in law and the man broke up years ago after that and she is once again trying to get him back after yet another failed marriage to a different man. The man she had the love spell put on doesn’t want any thing to do with her as in relationship even though he has a child to her. I still stick to what I said above. Don’t believe every thing you are told. If you want confirmation go and seek a trusted psychic with good ratings that does not claim to be 100% or 99% accurate or speak to one in person. Love and Light Msdelight