BETTER THAN FICTION...WTF IS GOING ON???

over 9 years ago

This will be a long topic but I need some STRONG, CONCRETE GUIDANCE. I am in the process of moving away and I guy I use to date has been calling me A LOT lately…to the point of 5 or 6 missed calls a day, this week on my phone. we met last fall and he was coming out of bad relationship with a girl who cheated on him by having an emotional affair with another guy. as we got to know each other and go on dates, I knew a relationship with him wouldn’t be a good idea so I rarely called him back and responded when he contacted me, even though I liked him. well…he told me a few months into our situation that he was going to give her another chance and I let him go back without a fight or anything. as soon as he went back and I moved on, he continued to text and call me. I told him that he needed to leave me alone because he was in a relationship and I was not going to be his sidechick and that he needs to be working on his relationship. weeks would go by without me hearing from him, then he would start to text me out of the clear blue sky, trying to see if I had a boyfriend, always contacting me out of the blue. he even showed up at the salon I go to because I think he saw my car in the parking lot and came in, then just stood behind having conversation with my godmom who owns the salon, while eyeing me up and down the entire time. the next day, I called him to ask why he did that after I told him to leave me alone. he said he came in to get a haircut, but he did not go back into the salon until 3 weeks later. then he once again asked me if I had a boyfriend during the conversation. I got mad and blocked his number. he found out that I am moving and once again, he called me 15 times in one day! I finally talked to him and he seemed quiet when I spoke about my move and not planning to never to come back. I ended the call and the next day, he started texting me again. just this week, I saw a missed call from him in my call log and called him back-he answered on the 1st ring but the call dropped. he kept calling me even though his number is blocked, he even took to calling me from his work number, texting me to unblock his number on my phone so he can get through. yesterday, he called my godmom and spoke to her for over an hour about me and him. he was suppose to call me to tell me something but never did. I got fed up and texted him that im moving away to get away from him and that nothing else needs to be said, and that I am not the girl for him and he is not the man for me. he responded back by texting he doesn’t want any drama in his life…WTF!!! it makes no sense and why couldn’t he just text me that days ago???needless to say, he is still blocked on my phone and i’m still in the process of moving. I do have feelings for him, but i know this has no real future so I just stopped it all together. granted, this man is in a relationship, but mutual friends and my godmom tell me that he is not in love with his girl, she knows about me and that his path and will cross again. once again, I do care for him, but I cannot put my heart on the line for this guy who is so messy-I’ve told him this several times. I know I am doing the right thing by blocking him from calling me, but why is he doing all this? does he know that I’m moving on and we cannot be together? why is this happening…SERENITY NOW PLEASE!!!

over 9 years ago

Sounds like you know what you want. Does it matter what he thinks?

Come and have a chat and I can give you a reading if you like.
over 9 years ago
sable didn't upload a photo

Jacqueline Sable (sable)

526 posts

it would appear this man is obsessed with you and that’s not healthy for any relationship. While I do not pick up he is a danger to you it is more of a annoyance. Also the other woman he supposedly went back to, I am sensing is not existent. he may have told he about her just to provoke some sort of jealousy out of you. To be certain of this mans true intentions his involvement with the ex and why after all this drama you still feel a liking to him you would need a detailed reading. This forum is not where you get your answers its where you find a psychic you feel worth calling.

over 9 years ago
sable didn't upload a photo

Jacqueline Sable (sable)

526 posts

hope to hear back from you sometime soon today. As due to the holiday I will not be logged on much of the day.