Will I get the job?

over 9 years ago

In February I began hiring process with large company. It was a lengthy process.

Late May, I am told that they picked me for the position, but that the company just had a hiring freeze. They invited me down to do a tour of the campus (it’s at a university), and I got to meet the whole team, see where my office is, etc.

I was told that it could take at least three weeks to get the job unfrozen, they were very confident that they will succeed in doing so, it’s a very important position etc.

It’s been almost two months…..

I was in touch with the hiring manager last week. He said the VP that needs to get it approved has been on vacation due to summer, the timing has been rough because people are out of the office.

He said that if he or the VP thought it wouldn’t get approved, they would have told me by now because they know I’m hanging on waiting on them.

He also told me that he already considers me to be part of the team, etc…

That was a week ago.

This sounds positive, right? I just feel like this is driving me crazy. I see that there are quite a bit of jobs being approved on the hiring board, so I do know that jobs ARE getting approved.

I just don’t understand why the VP can’t get the paperwork signed already!

When should I contact them again? Do you think that God or Fate is telling me this job isn’t for me?

HELP!

over 9 years ago
hollys123 didn't upload a photo

Holly Johnson (hollys123)

362 posts

hello contact me for a reading can do a full tarot card reading for you about your carrer and to see how things are headed

over 9 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Shawn,

I do not think God is falling you. I think your going though a time you got to be patient in order to receive. I know your struggling and trying to hang in there. I also think there is a lot of confusion when you think about this job.

Want a free prayer. I will only give if you message me. It will be a message from your angels wants you to know. Note i will not be commenting on this post any longer. This is my main post. Further questions has to be contacted.

Blessings