Will things get better?

over 9 years ago

Everything seems to be falling apart. Losing my husband and now friends..will things get better for me?

over 9 years ago
msdelight didn't upload a photo

MsDelight (msdelight)

124 posts

I feel your pain. Things will not improve for you until you let go of the past and start a fresh. Join a new group make new friends. Make a new support network for your self. If I can you can. It is all about letting go of the past and moving on to some thing bigger and better. Don’t look back look forward in to the future then new things will come for you. New friends and a new relationship. Let go of the past if you don’t it will only cause you more pain and heartbreak. I learned the hard way. You can do it just trust in your self. No body else can make it happen only you. Enjoy the time on your own before you get involved in a new relationship, take that time to work on you and letting the past go, work through the past hurt and let it go. By all means if you need to see a Councillor or psychiatrist to help you through it then do so. Don’t feel ashamed or embarrassed of needing professional help. It is nothing to be embarrassed or ashamed about. If you let go of the past things will improve I promise. The past has already served its purpose, learn by it and move on to brighter and bigger things.

Love and Light Msdelight

over 9 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Gizelle,

Think about the positives instead of the negative. I think this is something that God wanted it to happen thats why one of his angels are looking out for you. Its just the matter of you having your eyes a bit more open to new beginnings. Cause I believe even if your husband isnt around you can still be happy. Only if you want to be.

If you are needing a prayer. Send me a message. I will send it to you. Note I will not be commenting back on this post as this is my main reply.

Blessings. Thank you for understanding.

over 9 years ago
hollys123 didn't upload a photo

Holly Johnson (hollys123)

362 posts

hello i would like to see if they will contact me for a tarot or love reading