:(

over 9 years ago

My D.O.B 10/05/77 Im lost, im a mess, my heart hurts, im in a deep dark hole and can not see a way out, I need guidance.

over 9 years ago
sable didn't upload a photo

Jacqueline Sable (sable)

526 posts

It is a very difficult time for you I can feel your pain, unfortunately this forum is not where I can read you. please call me for guidance im sure there is hope at the end of this tunnel. I can offer you a flat rate of $10 for 20 or 99 cents a minute with the first 3 min free. Godd luck.

over 9 years ago
hollys123 didn't upload a photo

Holly Johnson (hollys123)

362 posts

hello contact me for a reading i will give you a detailed tarot reading

over 9 years ago

over 9 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Maria,

Guidance is free whilst having actual readings is not as Jacquline has mentioned.

However you get the first 3 mins free with me before agreeing to anything else.

Perhaps you may like to consider a reading with me and I will also put in some advice using psychology. I have studied with the College of Applied Psychology Sydney, NSW Australia.
Please keep in mind whilst the cards do show what is around the person or situation you are enquiring about, at all time the reader can only read the cards and that final decision whether or not to invest emotionally is still all yours.

All the best ESTHER

over 9 years ago
achharya_jaydev_55 didn't upload a photo

Achharya Jaydev (achharya_jaydev_55)

190 posts

hello Maria….I will read your future from your horoscope, from Ancient Indian Astrology and secret of planet system. message me your birth detail and contact me online chat…..Achharya Jaydev