I don't know what to do with my life

over 9 years ago

It’s like I have given up on love, my dreams, and career. I don’t what to do, but I know I have to do something cause I have a baby on the way. I have been feeling stuck or lost for sometime. It doesn’t feel that things will get better for me. I use to enjoy things; now it doesn’t phase me. I have blocked so much out of my life and heart because I can’t deal with the heartache and pain of things letting me down and people. I don’t know what to do anymore. I’m lonely and need affection; series of things bothering me.

over 9 years ago
hollys123 didn't upload a photo

Holly Johnson (hollys123)

362 posts

hello call me for a tarot card reading will help you with this stress and answer to what the future holds

over 9 years ago
mysticlovespells didn't upload a photo

Mystic Love spells (mysticlovespells)

24 posts

hi honey. I feel your pain n hurt however I do see good things headed your way. a lot actually. But you do need to change your current outlook on life. pls message or come into a live session. I am going to help you.

over 9 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

contact me for the truth to your future ty

over 9 years ago

A heart to heart chat with me will open up what’s bothering you and give you a whole new perspective to your love. I can read your love , using my psychic abilities and astrology.

over 9 years ago

I connect very deeply to your energies and my reading and predictions are given from my heart and soul.Give me a call and see how much difference I make into your life, if I am unavailable then drop me an e-mail and I shall reply with in 1 hour.

over 9 years ago

I will sincerely read and tell you if the connection between two persons is soul mate connection or its just a sexual passion or obsession/vacuum and tell you everything you need to know which will also involve your past,present and future.