Help?

over 9 years ago

I’ve talked to other advisors before, and there was always one that seemed to be dead on with everything, but I haven’t seen them around much lately. I don’t expect to get the answers that I really want. I just want to know the truth, but I don’t want to get ripped off, if that makes sense.

I just want to be sure someone has a connection with me before any money is exchanged so I know whether or not to go through with it. Of course my problem deals with a guy, and I just want to know what’s going on with him, and why he won’t answer any calls/texts/messages since yesterday morning.

over 9 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Hello,

I feel like he could be confused about something that is going on in his life. Dont take it serious about him not calling you. As I get he is having delays on connecting with you. Be patient is what I hear from angels. You will hear from him again. But you also need to work on yourself. Knowing your doing this to better what you two have together.

I hope that makes sense! Further advice has to be contacted to me. I do give out prayer with a how long to do it. More like meditation. This is free. But if you want a reading you have to contact me. I will no longer be commenting on this post.

Blessings

over 9 years ago
psychicstacyadams's photo

Readings By Stacy (psychicstacyadams)

6 posts

give me a try!

over 9 years ago
soulmatereader didn't upload a photo

Soulmate Psychic Love Reader (soulmatereader)

124 posts

Hi, I am totally honest with my readings, i do not sugar coat either. Come chat with me and I can help you with any questions you have. :0)