readings

over 9 years ago
g26 didn't upload a photo

fairy (g26)

139 posts

i have received multiple readings regarding a situation of mine which i know is not good at the first place to receive so many. And when i say many i mean many and not only in this site.

The thing is most (98%) of the readings i receive are positive with regards to the future outcome and i do not understand why. 1. because they tell me what i wanna hear? 2. because they picking up wrong energy? 3. because they pick up only my wants? there are 3-4 odds they have given me negative but most readers give me positive and i don’t think all of them told me what i wanted to hear.

Any opinions on this welcome

over 9 years ago

fairy (g26)

139 posts

mostly things have turned out positively for long time except for lately where things are odd and uncertain. so im quite confused

over 9 years ago
hollys123 didn't upload a photo

Holly Johnson (hollys123)

362 posts

hello there i can give you a reading my readings are blunt honest and to the point if i feel theres something wrong will tell you or right contact me will answer all for you

over 9 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

Well you can be seeing things negatively, and they may be seeing you’re strong enough to get there. Some of it may be all of the above. It’s hard to say when they’re all different psychics. They can all have a different perspective of it and have similar information. Most of the time they will pick up the same energy and see the same things. And other times fragments of different moments in time. So it depends on where you’re at in the reading and the moment. What their gifts are, and what they’re seeing. We can’t really tell you what another psychic experiences in a reading with you..

over 9 years ago
soporia's photo

Spiritual Psychic (soporia)

24 posts

hello,

my readings are very honest and I would love to help you with these obstacles. it seems as if you have taken a negative turn and aren’t sure how to deal with the many problems surrounding you. Contact me today and I’ll help you.

wishing you the best of luck!

over 9 years ago

fairy (g26)

139 posts

i asked one reader about this situation and they told me that those who predict positive in my case its because they actually see deeper and beyond the negativity i may understand. the truth is i am pessimistic lately.

Now i would like guidance but i wanna find someone who really goes in depth and can connect cause generally i have some difficulty connecting with readers

over 9 years ago
jai_amunbhakti's photo

Jai Amun Bhakti (JB) - Arct... (jai_amunbhakti)

40 posts

Fairy, do you want to continue being a victim of fate and spending money on reader after reader, still not satisfied? Asking psychics to tell you what will happen is a crutch – a cop out from having to face and navigate your experience from a place of your own power. Read my profile please. If you do not make changes in yourself, you are going to have a lifetime of being a victim to your experience, blowing your money on psychics, half of which are probably phony, and still never feeling resolved. We can walk you into your own power so that you move into situations with clarified intent and confidence – and start developing your OWN intuitive gifts. Do you want people to tell you how your life is going to be, or do you want to be the master of your own destiny?

over 9 years ago

fairy (g26)

139 posts

i have own intuition and gifts jusi in this situation they are completely off

over 9 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI,

I would be glad to give you an honest and accurate reading,good or bad. Check out my feedback and then come to me to settle your worries one way or the other.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 9 years ago
soulmatereader didn't upload a photo

Soulmate Psychic Love Reader (soulmatereader)

124 posts

Hi, I have been a psychic for over 30 years helping and guiding people from all around the world. I am 100% honest and do not sugar coat anything. Come chat with me I would love to help and guide you onto your situation.