LOVE BACK

over 9 years ago

I’ve had a couple of readers tell me my love is coming back and yet her actions continue to appear otherwise. How do I know if she really will return to me?

over 9 years ago

if you want to contact me with birthdays I would love to look into this for you :) many blessings

over 9 years ago
psychluna's photo

Psychic Luna (psychluna)

65 posts

i feel like she will come back to you but in different way then you might think please contact me so i can expain

over 9 years ago
sable didn't upload a photo

Jacqueline Sable (sable)

526 posts

You don’t all you can do is wait, the future can not be rushed and timelines do vary. Its not as if your going to get over her as your waiting, even if you attempted to see other people and move on she will still be the one remaining in your heart. Contact me today for a full life psychic reading with unlimited time and questions. a $75 value for $20 now only. Good luck.

over 9 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

Hi Jay,

I sent you a reply to your email…I am online now and we can talk about this situation and see what you really need.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 9 years ago

The distance wont be forever. If you want more information please contact me. I am online and available.

over 9 years ago
soporia's photo

Spiritual Psychic (soporia)

24 posts

I am online and available and would love to sort things out with you. I can explain how she will come to you, just contact me for the honest truth of your future and relationship.