changing thoughts struggling

over 9 years ago
piscesj didn't upload a photo

Pisces (piscesj)

59 posts

sounds like weird request for post…but I know my life won’t improve unless I can change my way of thinking as been through hell and removed myself from it and just can’t move on….some days been really good and positive and last couple days…negative thoughts still sneaking in….suggestions on how to change my thinking and will i get over this and how? sounds silly but i’m blocking my life now after being destroyed by others maliciousness and it’s really messed with how I think and act and just feel like now I am sabotaging my life going forward because everytime i move forward one step then suddenly I do 10 steps back…i’m not getting over the past events that hurt me so badly….i can’t get over having no justice…and i need to let this go or it’s going to keep me spiralling down or in a private prison of suffering….don’t know if can give advice on methods to change thinking and become more back to how I was once in light and very positive….my dob is 6th March 1975…thanks if can help any advice will be appreciated even if people give me ideas on steps that you use yourself to let go it and move on in positive light. ;-) thanks

over 9 years ago
soulmateadviser didn't upload a photo

Soulmate Consultant (soulmateadviser)

146 posts

Hi, you have to just push all of those negative thoughts away, it will take time to completely change the way you think but once you start believing in being positive the better your life will become. Try working out or just being active this always helps. Also surround yourself with positive people around you!!!

over 9 years ago
msdelight didn't upload a photo

MsDelight (msdelight)

124 posts

I know how you feel I have been through the same. It is all about training your thoughts to be positive and not negative. Negative thoughts attract the negative and the positive thoughts attract the positive. I still have no justice or resolution with my situation but have not given up hope and nor should you. Just try and stay positive.

A good book that can help you train your thoughts to remain positive because it is all about positive thinking is The Wisdom of Florence Scovel Shinn It can be purchased on line internet and is a very good book. I have a copy my self and it helped me a lot to improve my negative thoughts to positive thoughts. You should be able to get it for a reasonable price off Ebay or some where on the internet.

Florence is deceased now but she has many books that you can buy off Ebay or the internet that are all about positive thinking. She is excellent.

I hope I have helped in some way. All the best to you.

Love and Light Msdelight

over 9 years ago

Pisces (piscesj)

59 posts

thanks for that…..will look up that book…been a long time for positive things to happen and today something did….but I know I struggle with controlling my mind on thoughts at moment and need to not allow those that harmed me to win….and that I need to not let what they done control me and once I can do that I can free myself and I win then….looked up “mindfulness” and it suggested being active and some good things to try….always wondered what it was…..it’s based on buddism on living in the present and being mindful of controlling my thoughts to stay there not in past or future…it has a few simple exercises to train myself to try and form this practice…the angels must have seen my post as well….as I only acidently stumbled across it….but thank you will try everything and will definatly look for that book.

over 9 years ago

hi there piscies, well what your going through is the battle field of the mind. and its not easy to have the spirit of confusion upon you.to much hurt and to much nagativaty . ive learned that over the years we seem to get week in our paths but with time we can become stronger its a good thing to find things that you happy, your used to doing for others and forget about yourself. and now your in a depression. so instead of dwelling in the past you have to make up your mind once and for all and once you have a plan and u know what you want stay focused and don’t let go. keep going forward with that plan. ive been through it and I know what your going through trust me

over 9 years ago

Pisces (piscesj)

59 posts

thanks Rosie tan….yeah it was a huge heartbreak….many situations…on top of the main event…too much horrible things at once but really broke my heart….yeah I agree with what you are saying it’s the depression i am still in ….just got to keep persisting at trying to control my thoughts and feelings….trying this but sometimes fail….i think because I can’t get closure from someone that I need it from and looking like never will and have to deal with that…he really broke my heart with his choices and I chose the hard part…as I realise I stood by my convictions and mostly reacted not responded which is where I take responsiblity for how I made my choices and now in the situation I am in….but today is a better day and a lot happier just sometimes I miss him and others but not some of them who were toxic and I would call them evil. thanks for the replies as really needed to hear other people’s insight on how to make myself help myself. God bless all of you ;-)

over 9 years ago
jai_amunbhakti's photo

Jai Amun Bhakti (JB) - Arct... (jai_amunbhakti)

40 posts

You are ready for our teachings. Read my profile, and Starseed Davina, my wife’s profile. I believe Starseed can help shake you loose of the patterns you have been stuck in and help you to get your power back :)