medium

over 9 years ago

hi my d.o.b 16th/8/1969 im looking for a reading with a true medium can any1 give me proof of there gift b4 i part my my money

over 9 years ago
g26 didn't upload a photo

fairy (g26)

139 posts

hi im seeki g a true and accurate psychic as well and i would like to see.some proof actually as well. i think the proof is to ask them.tell u sth about urself that they couldnt have possibly known. but i feel that nearly noone can do it.

over 9 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Tracey,

Fair enough – except I would like to point out that a medium and psychic is different.

Medium are in touch with those on the other sides as in friends or relative – not my department ladies.

Psychic means I have a feeling – nothing more than that – it cannot be proven – it is not a science.

Please note all the readers here are not mediums not psyhics – I am personally an astrologer/card reader with counselling skills.

All the best ESTHER

over 9 years ago

EstherLibra is correct. Another thing is that if your psychic refuses to establish a connection with you when asked for, it’s better to find someone else. On the bright side, if you part with your money and you are dissatisfied, most readers give refunds.

over 9 years ago
g26 didn't upload a photo

fairy (g26)

139 posts

but most readers require payment first. if someone can tell me sth about me that cant possibly now from other sources then im happy to pay