Cat Ran Away:(

over 9 years ago

Hi I need a honest reading to help me find information about my cat please he has been gone for days this has been the longest he has been gone.I would like to know if he is dead or alive where can I find please my heart is so heavy for him, he was like my child and a bother to my kids. Why did he leave us?

Thank You!

over 9 years ago
psychicshannon1's photo

Psychic Shannon (psychicshannon1)

30 posts

I will help you through this situation. I also have a cat that I love dearly and I know how you feel. Please contact me ASAP!

over 9 years ago

Yes please message me when you are online please I would like a reading.

over 9 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Katrina,

I can answer your question using a method called the Chart of the Hour known as Horary Astrology. It is a good method for yes/no type question plus finding lost items which include animals.

Special note with regards to lost items. You need to be the sole owner of either that item or animal as in a small pet – cat, dog or large animal horse or cattle or the chart will give a confusing answer.

All the best ESTHER

over 9 years ago

Was your cat a lighter cat with stripes and longer hair? I feel like your cat was a little older?

I need to make sure im seeing the right cat in order to connect- but i will do what i can honey- i am picking up a few things around the cat actually, including OTHER cats! So this is why i need to be sure. Please contact me when you can.