Marriage I want out of.

over 9 years ago

I am feeling very stuck in this relationship and have recently tried reconnecting with my second husband who has been in korea for a year, he has gone through relationships with several women while over there.

At one point I accepted that his cheating had been karma I needed to be served, but now I feel I have had enough and I just want out.

He expects me to just be here smiling when he gets back after dumping the other women he’s been sleeping with and leaving Korea without a word. He has told me about them. We talked about divorce, but now he wants to come home, since they are being troublesome about wanting to marry him.

Is it wrong for me to be disgusted by this? I feel so stuck I just want free and his energy pulls me down repeatedly. Any suggestions are welcome.

Blessings for your thoughts…

over 9 years ago
rravenmoon's photo

Sophea (rravenmoon)

410 posts

I would be glad to chat with you regarding this.

over 9 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Pamela,

No – there is not wrong with your feelings here – are you perfectly entitled to them.

As a counsellor I would recommend you see a counsellor where are you living to assist you with the process of getting unstuck and out of this situation.

All the best ESTHER

over 9 years ago
sable didn't upload a photo

Jacqueline Sable (sable)

526 posts

no you are not wrong for feeling what you feel, you are entitled to these feeling’s however these feelings will end up eating at you if you do not respond to them with a course of action. I see no hope or future with this man. I also see no new love until u r completely free. Good luck.

over 9 years ago
hollys123 didn't upload a photo

Holly Johnson (hollys123)

362 posts

hello contact me for a love reading will answer all your questions

over 9 years ago
soporia's photo

Spiritual Psychic (soporia)

24 posts

no, you are not wrong at all. Come chat with so we can look more into this. I see good things happening to you, but in order for them to happen you need to let go of the bad that weighing you down. Contact me and I can help you

over 9 years ago

I can help you

over 9 years ago

Hi there I was catching up on what’s going on with you and your husband. And no you are not wrong just hurt. And confused and wanting answers to why is he treating you like this and why did he marry you if he didn’t want it. Well I can say a lot and I know why he did it but to much to say. First I will tell you this he wants the best of both worlds he thought he could handle it. But it’s over his head . And he thought it would never end he thought he could hold on to his marriage and play on the side. He has to much and there’s to much corruption in him . There’s alot. But there’s always a but, u need to sit down and think about all of this and once and for all choose what you want choose your path that you wanna go down.

over 9 years ago

Im feeling like theres a part of you that doesnt want to leave him..

You want to make this work.

You are just hurt and tired, and with perfect reason..

I want to speak with you when you have time honey, you can vent and we can get this looked at and give you clarity around the whole thing.

over 9 years ago
advisorsarah's photo

Advisorsarah (advisorsarah)

41 posts

hi there come and see me for a detailed reading I will be able to help you thoughthis ans see were your future is headed and with who it is with I leave no question unanswered I no you feel like you need out and yes you are right only a person can take so much there is better out there for you

over 9 years ago
mermaiden didn't upload a photo

MerMaiden (mermaiden)

121 posts

I think that after a certain point in time anything we do becomes habitual. if you continue to remain in this habit of allowing him to abuse you emotionally then you are going to continue to feel emotionally drained and unworthy. counseling would help you or you could do some energy work with a local energy healer, but all in all… Not asking for a level of respect you deserve will continue this pattern. Love is not a punching bag, its a balance of energies that wants whats best for the other person. I hope that this helped some. Find your peace sweet lady!