wonder what's in store for me

over 9 years ago

I wonder what’s the future for the next upcoming weeks is looking for me. What’s in store for me? will the thing’s i desire will finally be achieved?

over 9 years ago
psychluna's photo

Psychic Luna (psychluna)

65 posts

id love to look into what the future has planed for you im online now

over 9 years ago
sable didn't upload a photo

Jacqueline Sable (sable)

526 posts

With much care time and patience yes!

over 9 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Gizelle,

I can give you a monthly reading covering many different areas on your life. Normally $15 – for today $10.

All the best ESTHER

over 9 years ago

Hi there just reading your post. And this is what I see, yes and no. They will be break through in your life and you will see the power of change in some areas of your life . All is not going to happen over nite. But it will happen as long as you stay positive in your thinking and plant a seed of good things and change. And when it’s time it’s time . Everything in our path has a special timming. So be patient and what you pray for will come to pass on its timming

over 9 years ago

I see a lot of things regarding financial changes. I know that you are looking to feel comfortable in a romantic stable situation right now but i feel theres a few things that need to be cleared first, but im seeing a few things over the next two months. :) Im currently offering 45 minutes for 20.00—just make sure to ask for it when we pop into the session!