Falling apart everything getting on top of me

over 9 years ago

Wandering if things will get better things getting on top of me cant cope and a ex making things worse

over 9 years ago
psychluna's photo

Psychic Luna (psychluna)

65 posts

hi id love to read for you i feel like things will change for you for the better soon

over 9 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Hello Alison,

It’s not like things are falling on top of you its almost like you need to stand up just for your own good. I feel the bad is who you believe. Which isnt like you to do. If you want a angel connection contact me. I work with angels and energy regarding towards a situation.

Further questions has to be contacted. As i am not posting on this topic no longer.

Blessings to you

over 9 years ago

Hello Allison, start by doing a spiritual cleansing for starters, and also meditation is highly required. Yes things will get better only if you would stop procrastinating. Listen to your inner voice, (FOCUS! FOCUS! FOCUS!) get clear on what you want, and then take action without looking back. I would love to help you further if you would like, i’m online now. Take care and be Blessed!:)

over 9 years ago
sable didn't upload a photo

Jacqueline Sable (sable)

526 posts

your going to need a private chat reading in order to give you the honest and accurate reading you so need.

over 9 years ago
msdelight didn't upload a photo

MsDelight (msdelight)

124 posts

Thank you Allison for your kind feed back. Glad I was able to help you with love and support.

Love and Light Msdelight

over 9 years ago

Thanks so much again msdelight I am so grateful for your help x

over 9 years ago
advisorsarah's photo

Advisorsarah (advisorsarah)

41 posts

the ex is making things worse for you right now you need to get things situwated before you can deal with him tyou don’t need his stress as well on top of yours right now come and see me for a detailed reading I leave no question unanserd

over 9 years ago

hi Alison, just catching up on your issue. and I wanted to tell you that I am picking up strong vibes on this blockage of not moving forward in your path, and the best thing you can do rite now is to just stand still and take a deep breath. and know that things are going to get better. new doors are opening change is on its way your relizing it because your to busy worriying about the promblems. you have to stand still and understand that your going through a storm and its not gonna rain forever. trust because what im seeing that break throughs are coming change is coming, and your path will onec again become clear.

over 9 years ago

and if you need to talk and need more answers and direction guidance just let me know im here

over 9 years ago
hollys123 didn't upload a photo

Holly Johnson (hollys123)

362 posts

hello i seem to be picking up on things very strongly here contact me for a reading

over 9 years ago
mermaiden didn't upload a photo

MerMaiden (mermaiden)

121 posts

I hope you found your answers. There are a lot of helpful hands here! Number one: Let go of the fear, its what is constricting you right now. No one can take your serenity from you.

over 9 years ago

Thank you all so much I can feel that my ex will be in touch again and trouble ahead worried .things said makes sense will be reading over everything said here.

over 9 years ago

Thank you all so much I can feel that my ex will be in touch again and trouble ahead worried .things said makes sense will be reading over everything said here.