Extraterrestrial Interests?

over 9 years ago

hi. my name is Aria Channel Harris date of birth Jan 3rd 1991, birth time 10:50 AM EST I’ve been wondering why I’ve been drawn to the subject of aliens/ufos my entire life since childhood and cant get over it no matter how hard I try..please let me know what you think.

thanks,

Aria

over 9 years ago
hollys123 didn't upload a photo

Holly Johnson (hollys123)

362 posts

hello contact me for a tarot card reading i will have all the answers for you

over 9 years ago

Hey Aria, I’ll gladly read for you on this matter. There can definitely be another reason for this besides just being interested in general, we can get down to the root of it together.

over 9 years ago
sable didn't upload a photo

Jacqueline Sable (sable)

526 posts

There is a strong possibility you are a part of the seedlings that were sown here on earth by “The Visitors” call me for a full on psychic reading that can confirm if this theory is true.

over 9 years ago
jai_amunbhakti's photo

Jai Amun Bhakti (JB) - Arct... (jai_amunbhakti)

40 posts

My wife Starseed Davina, in addition to her gifts, was at one point on the Board of Directors for MUFON LA. You are a Starseed, like us. We have wisdom for you:) Read our profiles – they are just the tip of the iceberg. We both remember lives on other planets as different types of beings. We work on donation – if we are helpful and useful to you, you will help us also :)