Will I ever find my soulmate

over 9 years ago

Please help

over 9 years ago
hollys123 didn't upload a photo

Holly Johnson (hollys123)

362 posts

hello i sure can answer this for you with a love reading contact me will go into detail for you

over 9 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Bill,

I feel like you will. Its just the matter of listening and hearing the air around you. Have you ever meditate? If you havent then you should it will make you able to breath better at night time. Not feeling like your going to have a heartache. I understand your like tired or fed up by being alone. Been there and done that. Look at this the bright side. Your not with a liar yet!

If your seeking more assistance. You are able to contact me for a one on one session. As i am not be posting on this topic anymore. If you want a prayer. Send me a message.

God Bless You

over 9 years ago
psychluna's photo

Psychic Luna (psychluna)

65 posts

most definitely its just their was a lot of misdirection. please chat whith me so i could explain.

over 9 years ago
amyb didn't upload a photo

amyb

44 posts

Suggestion: save your time, funds, effort, and energy on asking …. make it a reality …. focus on you, love yourself first, let it come to you … ask for love, “I am” love, you allow yourself to have love, so be it and it is done. Always have positive thought as your thoughts Make your reality.

over 9 years ago
psychicsrindi didn't upload a photo

High Priestess Onyx Sunray (psychicsrindi)

213 posts

Bill, I specialize in love and relationship! Contact me today for your honest, fast, genuine and accurate reading!

over 9 years ago
jai_amunbhakti's photo

Jai Amun Bhakti (JB) - Arct... (jai_amunbhakti)

40 posts

Starseed Davina and I believe that we know how to help you call in your Union. Read our profiles and let us know if you want our help.

over 9 years ago
advisorsarah's photo

Advisorsarah (advisorsarah)

41 posts

you have been though a lot in life through love and other things but things are ganna get better come and get a reading from me and lets see whats goin on and what we can do to finally fix this and get your life on track

over 9 years ago
sable didn't upload a photo

Jacqueline Sable (sable)

526 posts

yes you already have its just not the right timing. For more info contact me for a chat. Be well.

over 9 years ago

well, I can sense fear of being alone. and no patience.you feel your at a stand still rite now and you cant go forward in your love life,but I see there is a lot of good things coming up in the few months. new doors opening, for you in that area in your life you just need a little direction and guidance, I understand its not easy not knowing were your headed. but that’s what were here for. to lead you and guide you every step of the way.

over 9 years ago

well, I can sense fear of being alone. and no patience.you feel your at a stand still rite now and you cant go forward in your love life,but I see there is a lot of good things coming up in the few months. new doors opening, for you in that area in your life you just need a little direction and guidance, I understand its not easy not knowing were your headed. but that’s what were here for. to lead you and guide you every step of the way.

over 9 years ago

would love to help you with this, please contact me

over 9 years ago
advisorpricilla's photo

AdvisorPricilla_ (advisorpricilla)

41 posts

Hi bill, I do not usually pick up energy without dob an name, but I am feeling a very strong vibe reading your post. please contact me I do wish to tell you what I see for you. Blessings

over 9 years ago
jai_amunbhakti's photo

Jai Amun Bhakti (JB) - Arct... (jai_amunbhakti)

40 posts

More powerful than someone predicting for you if or when He will come, I believe we can teach you how to call him home. Read our profiles, mine and that of my wife Starseed Davina. I believe you are one of ours, that we can help you greatly :)

over 9 years ago
mermaiden didn't upload a photo

MerMaiden (mermaiden)

121 posts

How many times a day do i hear this question? sigh. Bill, KNOW that you are loveable, KNOW that you make love happen in your life, KNOW that you are going to find this person. Money, fame, words, success be damned. Put the knowing into actions. Passion into your life and they come to you instead of you LOOKING for them. Bless your happiness!

over 9 years ago

Full clarity and best advise for love & Soulmate issues, Try once.

over 9 years ago

One of my specialties are Love & Relationships. I have never been wrong when it comes to this field. Allow me to tune in to get to the core of your love life.