i feel urge to share

over 9 years ago

i feel a great urge for learning and to possibly share something of what i know spiritually – but i just seem blocked somehow – i sit for hours on laptop when i could be going inward but feel i dont really know how to! thankyou for any help xx

over 9 years ago
hollys123 didn't upload a photo

Holly Johnson (hollys123)

362 posts

hello how are you i can do a tarot card reading for you to look into this to see whats going on with your aura

over 9 years ago

Hello Elaine, just as I was reading your post I sense fear. I’m getting that you are being tested and challenged by people who seek to convert you to their way of thinking. Elaine stand your ground. I would love to help you further if you would like, i’m online now. Take care and be Blessed!:)

over 9 years ago

There are a couple of things that could be going on here… often, blocks come from emotional “issues” for want of a better phrase that we have not yet worked through and so it might be worth looking at if this is a possibility for you.

Alternatively, it sounds like you could just be trying TOO hard. Often when we get to the point where we feel like we “should” be doing something we put so much pressure on ourselves and try so hard to do it that the very act of trying is what is getting in our way.

over 9 years ago
jai_amunbhakti's photo

Jai Amun Bhakti (JB) - Arct... (jai_amunbhakti)

40 posts

You are being called to live out your purpose here. Welcome, Starseed. My wife Starseed Davina specializes in helping people to crystallize their missions here. Check out our profiles and let us know if we can be of assistance. We are here to help, and if we are of service, you’ll help us too.

over 9 years ago

Well from I’m reading , and I’m trying to understand what you mean about sharing what your learning . Is it that your learning about God and spiritual out look that’s what it sounds like to me. And if it is what your looking for. I can help you. All your answers is in the spirit of god. You have to want it with your heart and soul not your flesh. Once you seek your spirit that has already been planted in you. Then you will see with spiritual eyes and not your world eyes.

over 9 years ago

I offer lessons on tuning into your messages from spirit and letting your higher calling take hold honey, please dont hesitate to contact me.

This burning within you is because you know you are meant to do great things!!!

Jai Amun is very good also!! Go where your heart leads you- but know i will be here if you need me dear!