A question

over 9 years ago
ilovepoems didn't upload a photo

Candice Thomas (ilovepoems)

49 posts

When I get a reading, do I have to do a Skype reading/ have to hear my voice? Or can I just stay in the chat instead, Just long as I pay for the reading..? I really don’t want to do a live reading like that or even talk on the phone because I usually get scared. I feel comfortable just get a reading in chat

over 9 years ago
psychluna's photo

Psychic Luna (psychluna)

65 posts

it does not have to be on Skype

over 9 years ago
hollys123 didn't upload a photo

Holly Johnson (hollys123)

362 posts

no you do not have to do a skype reading on here if you can contact me for a reading

over 9 years ago

This site no longer uses Skype – you are welcome to have either a chat or email reading

over 9 years ago
ilovepoems didn't upload a photo

Candice Thomas (ilovepoems)

49 posts

Oh okay, I was looking at how to use this site and I saw the Skype part so it kinda scared me for a bit

over 9 years ago

As far as I’m aware that’s an old option. To be honest though, I never had a single client ask for skype anyway – you’re not alone in preferring chat :)

over 9 years ago
advisorsarah's photo

Advisorsarah (advisorsarah)

41 posts

you can stay in chat come and get a fully detailed reading with me I leave no question unaserd I no there is something that’s been on your mind latly and you need direction in something specific

over 9 years ago
sable didn't upload a photo

Jacqueline Sable (sable)

526 posts

No Skype needed, nor tools my gift is mainly thru personal connection including text chat. Contact me for a full psychic reading 20 min $12