tired of being alone :(

over 9 years ago

Hello my name is Ireyna bday 11/21/86 -6:45pm can anyone give me some insight on my love life? I’ve been single for years now. will I bee alone forever?

Thanks

over 9 years ago
hollys123 didn't upload a photo

Holly Johnson (hollys123)

362 posts

hello yes i can i can give you a love reading about present and future contact me

over 9 years ago
ms.anna's photo

★☪Psychic Salina★☪ (ms.anna)

115 posts

Hi hun I do see a lot of changes in the near future I would like to have a private chat with you I’m online now.. Godbless

over 9 years ago

I’ve had a number of bad readings from psychics, not too many can actually “read” me . how can I be sure that we can connect?

over 9 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Ireyne,

All you can do for the first three minutes try to allow them to write out their first connection thing before paying. If they do not allow it. Then move on to the next. Thats how you know if they are willing to work with you. not against you. Most likely a reading will be wrong if you didnt use their advice or change your actions once the reading had taken place. Just talking from experience.

over 9 years ago

Thanks Jessica! When I say bad readings, I mean that they pick up on a family member and not me; this happens quite often.

over 9 years ago

Know how you feel. A couple couldn’t pick up on a deceased person that is with me. It’s like you have to work with the both of us. Make sure you include him but most people pick up on him. Some totally missed him, I believe more mediums should work with me.

Yeah, they have to pick up on your situation well. The three minutes should be used to figure stuff out. Some try unlimited until they get it right. Some hire right away and that can be tough.

over 9 years ago
orishas_ashe's photo

O! Brujeria (orishas_ashe)

152 posts

honestly we do not know how you feel but we can help you stop feeling like that once and for all

over 9 years ago

Typo-Bday is actually 11/21/83

over 9 years ago

Still having a hard time deciding which person to. Choose for a reading.

over 9 years ago
advisorpricilla's photo

AdvisorPricilla_ (advisorpricilla)

41 posts

Hi im a love psychic I would love to chat with you dear contact me now

over 9 years ago
psychicintx713 didn't upload a photo

❤️Annie williams❤️ (psychicintx713)

185 posts

hello i’m annie and i feel something good and positive about your love life contact me for accurate answers that you been searching for

over 9 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Irenya,

I would be glad to look into this for you and see what is shown. You can check my feedback here on Bitwine to see how accurate I am.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 9 years ago

I can help you. I will make sure we have a connection before we continue (:

over 9 years ago

no your not gonna be alone forever just umtil u start putting your self out there in the rite way, and making yourself available. and don’t be scared its time to move on from that past hurt and don’t fear that your gonna get hurt again, not every man out there is the same. trust me. and once u get over your fears u will then come to find your true love. this to shall come to pass. but u need to help your self. because its not goona do it on its own, ambition .

over 9 years ago

Thank you all for your help.

over 9 years ago
soulmatereader didn't upload a photo

Soulmate Psychic Love Reader (soulmatereader)

124 posts

Hello, i can see new beginning coming very soon actually for you. Come chat with me so that way i can get better insight onto your situation and i can help and guide you onto your situation. :)

over 9 years ago

I would love to help!

over 9 years ago

Does anyone have a $10 or $20 deal?

over 9 years ago

I have several deals. $7 for 10min,$20 for 30min, and $42 for an hour. I can help you.

over 9 years ago
sable didn't upload a photo

Jacqueline Sable (sable)

526 posts

you are not meant to be alone. You just have not met your soul mate yet. I have a 20 min reading for $10 and 35 min for $20 Stop by my spirit guides havw lots to share with you today.

over 9 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Ireyna,

I have often observed that people often get into relationships when they are not tense about the issue and just going about their daily lives.

Seen it happy a few times.

In the meantime, you may like to consider reading this book “SMART LOVE’ by Dr Phil.

All the best ESTHER

over 9 years ago

Jacqueline You read my sister when you did my reading, nothing on me…

over 9 years ago
psychicintx713 didn't upload a photo

❤️Annie williams❤️ (psychicintx713)

185 posts

i have a special for $9